Shake It Out

It was September 28. I was sleeping over at Harrys and have been spending most of my time with Liam and Harry. Eleanor, Louis, and Niall have come over to visit. No, not Zayn. Louis and Niall have told me that he's been trying to give me space but he was having a hard time doing it.

Why wasn't Danielle visiting? Well, Liam and Danielle broke up two days ago. He's been having a hard time and Harry and I have been trying our best to comfort him and cheer him up.

Today was the Alan Carr interview and he was most likely to ask them about their relationships. Including mine and Zayn's. I didn't know what Zayn was going to say and was pretty curious of the answer he was going to give him.

Liam asked me to go for moral support and I agreed.

----------

"MICKEY!!!!"

"LOUIS!!!!" I yelled out and ran over to the tommo boy.

We were backstage of the Alan Carr show and all of us were here.

"I missed you Chica!" He hugged me.

I lightly laughed." Lou, it's only been two days since I've seen you."

I felt his body vibrate ." Oh shut up. I know you missed me too."

I laughed before I got a horan hug. "Missed you too Ni."

He smiled and then went with Louis to go check on Liam, leaving me,Harry,and Zayn alone.

"Ummm... I'll go check on Liam,too." Harry said and then left with the others.

I didn't dare to look at the person infront of me. I just looked down at the ground, not wanting to look into his eyes.

"I, didn't expect you would come." Zayn said.

I looked up, crossing my arms across my chest."I came for Liam. He needs someone to be there for him. Him and I are going through similar things if you haven't noticed."

Zayn sighed and walked over to me making him stand right infront of me."Love, you have no idea how bad I feel about the other day. I don't know what came over me, I've been feeling very moody these last few months. I know I shouldn't be taking it out on you and I'm really sorry. I miss you . Don't you miss me?"

I sighed before responding and put my arms down to my sides. I looked down for a second and then held my head up again, making us look at eachother eye-to-eye." I do miss you. You have no idea. But I just can't deal with you yelling at me everyday. I know that you're in a lot of pressure with the fame and everything but you gotta learn how to handle it like I did."

"I know. And I will. For you."

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and squeezed him as hard as I could to show him how much I missed him and his hugs.

"AWWWW LOOK AT 'DEM LOVEBIRDS!" Louis yelled when all of them returned to the room.

Zayn and I laughed at the same time but kept our arms still wrapped around eachother.

"Umm, we came because it's time to go onstage." Niall said.

"Oh alright. Be there in a sec." Zayn told them.

All of them left, leaving me and Zayn alone. They closed the door behind them to give us privacy.

Zayn waited until the door was fully closed until he turned to me." Wish me luck."

I smiled at him." Good luck,babe."

He leaned down. I thought it was just going to be a quick peck but instead it was a make out session. I didn't mind though. I missed his lips. Zayn and I molded our lips into eachother and both stuck our tongues into eachothers mouths. It sounds gross but it feels so damn good. Zayn pulled me against him. Our arms were wrapped around eachother. Mine around his neck and his around my waist. But I felt him slide them down to my butt after a bit. Each of his hands were grabbing each of my butt cheeks.