In Case

After spending Christmas with Zayn and his family, I took a flight back home the next day with Colby.

When I got back home to my grandma and dad, they immediately gave me my presents. Grandma gave me an outfit from H&M, perfume, and Victoria secret undies and bras. Dad on the other hand, had gotten me a brand new guitar. As you may not know, I was absolutely addicted to guitars. I had recently broken one by accident and was in need of a new one. Seems like I'm not going to have to go shopping for one now.

I got my grandma a new sewing machine, fabrics, and yarns. For dad, I got him new painting supplies such as brushes, large amounts of blank paper, and chalk.

For Colby, he got new toys from my dad and grandma, a really big king bed from me, and tons of clothes from Zayn. He was our spoiled little boy.

Christmas was great.

On the bad side, my dad noticed the ruby ring on my finger and had asked where I'd gotten it from. I can't lie to my dad so I told him Zayn had given it to me. My dad didn't think it was a great idea for him to do that when he had a girlfriend but stood out of the way, giving me my space and not getting into my business.

----------

On New Years, I spent the whole day with my dad, grandma, and Colby.

We went on a walk to the beach, went to eat at a local fancy restaurant in downtown LA, and celebrated the whole night at our house.

Since I was single, I had my New Years kiss with my baby Colby. Colby loved giving kisses so of course he enjoyed licking my face.

My grandma got mad at the sight of her granddaughter kissing her dog so she didn't let me get close to her until I washed my face. Dad was laughing the whole time.

@Mackenzie_Love<33: happy New Years from Colby, Daddy, and Grandma! Xoxo

I attached a photo of my grandma and dad on either side of me with an arm wrapped around my shoulder while I held Colby in my arms. All four of us smiling at the camera.

@Mackenzie_Love<33:can't have New Years without a New Years kiss! Muah! Xx

The next photo was of Colby kissing my face while I grinned and held him in my arms.

I soon got notifications that Zayn had favorited both of my tweets and sent me a tweet.

@ZaynMalik:@Mackenzie_Love<33 hope you had a good time! Tell Colby daddy loves him and I hope he liked his new clothes! (: x

I quickly responded back.

@Mackenzie_Love<33:@ZaynMalik thanks, I hope you, the girls, and your mom did too! He loved them! (: x

Fans soon started retweeting our tweets and sent me their own tweets.

@Jackenzie123: why are you flirting with Zayn over twitter? Aren't you with Justin? -.- #Jackenzie @Mackenzie_Love<33

@Mackenzie_Love<33:@Jackenzie123 I'm not, we're just being friendly. And yeah I am but that doesn't mean I can't have friends.

A notification told me that Zayn had logged off of twitter right after the fan tweeted me.

Something else came to mind....

Jackenzie had fans.

----------

January 2

Today was the day of the event where we were all going to perform what we had planned to the record labels and other artists.