About The Boy

Mackenzie's POV

"So what do you wanna do?"

Millions of options popped up in my head, but only one word could describe them all together.

"Explore."

Zayn liked the idea. "Off exploring we go then." He grinned and took my hand to an unknown destination.

**

Zayn and I held hands as we ran through the mysterious alley, not having a care to where we were going as long as we were having fun.

Laughs came from both of us, giggling over how childish we were being running around a beautiful city.

"Which way to go?"

"Left!"

We went in the direction and kept laughing because of how we were acting. Life is better when you don't have a care in the world. And there was something about how Zayn was that made me happy.

The way he has the exact same personality as I do, how he wakes up at three in the morning to get ice cream, the way he laughs at stupid things I or anyone else does, the way he smiles. It all made me happy.

"Babe, we're so lost." Zayn laughed over his accent.

"It's fine we can ask for directions." I told him as we walked through the dark street, only two lamp posts standing and completely apart.

"But they won't understand us." He countered.

"I know." We laughed again.

**

"Where do we sign?"

"Mmmm..." I looked through the marked wall, everything was taken with all the writing millions of people have written on.

"Oh, I found one, babe!"

Zayn bent down to a corner where there was enough space for him to write on, whatever he was writing.

He said it was a surprise but that'd I love it and I was anxious to see what he was going to write where millions of people would see it.

Hopefully nothing embarrassing or inappropriate... But I knew Zayn enough to know he wouldn't do neither.

"What are you going to write?" I asked him as he began to write on the spot he had found.

"Hold on," he said.

Seconds later he got up from the spot and nodded. "Go ahead."

I bent down to where he was and read what he had written.

Mackenzie

+

Zayn

I got up from my spot and looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Thank you."

I put my hands on each side of his face and kissed him on the Eiffel Tower once again.

**

April 25

"Zayn!"

"Mackenzie!"

Hundreds of fans called our names as we exited the Disney Store in Paris, wanting a picture and autograph from both of us.

Zayn was the type to get scared at these type of situations and grabbed ahold of my hand as we walked through the giant crowd that had been building since we had exited the store.

"Excuse me," I said as I passed through the many fans.

A black car came to the street and stopped right when we had reached the sidewalk. The car opened and Zayn's security guard took us in, lightly pushing away the fans from getting in.

The car closed and the security got in the passenger seat while the driver drove off with us nearly having a heart attack from all the commotion.

**

"I love it, love it, love it!" Demi yelled through the phone.

Zayn and I were back in the hotel he was staying at and were watching tv until Demi called and told me about her new apartment she got in LA.

"I have the most beautiful kitchen with a Marilyn Monroe frame, and a white piano in my living room and I can't, I'm in love with this place," she rambled on.

"Is anyone helping you set it up?" I asked.

"Maddie, dad, mom, Dallas, and Ni are helping me," she said. "Ni and I were supposed to go over there with you and Zayn but we had to come back to get my keys and get everything set up."

"Awesome, how's the new hair doing?" I saw on twitter that she had cut her dark brown hair and like any other do, she looked fabulous.

"I love it, it's one of Niall's favorites although he wants me to dye it blonde next." She laughed.

"Bossing you around already, eh?"

"Who?" Zayn whispered beside me, playing with my fingers while I talked with Demi.

"Niall," I told him.

Zayn laughed. "He's always trying to convince people to do things."

"What did Zayn say?" Demi heard him.

"That Niall is always trying to convince people to do things he wants."

"Huh, you're telling me."

"I am."

"Shut up."

"Ay Dem! We need ya help here baby!" I heard Niall say.

"I'll be up in a minute, babe!" She yelled back at him. "I have to go Mick, I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone and set it on the table beside the bed we were laying on. Zayn's arms immediately wrapped around me and pulled me against his chest.

"I'm tired." He yawned.

"Same." I yawned.

"Liam and Louis are here, but they're staying at a different hotel until Niall and Harry get here." He informed me.

"Okay."

"Do you remember the last time we were here in Paris?" Zayn asked out of the blue.

"Yeah," I remembered how are good bye-break up scene turned into the complete opposite, us making love for the first time. Everything was so different back then, but the love for him remained and had grown. "But we aren't doing anything, like I said I'm tired."

"I know," he yawned again, his arms tightening around me. "I was just remembering."

We talked in what felt like hours but was really minutes, lost in each other until we had fallen asleep.

I decided that Paris was a place for miracles. It had given me mine.