I Knew You Were Trouble

January 21

Zayn was back from Japan and had the week off so he came to tour rehearsals with me in LA.

He told me how he got over the food poisoning after taking some medicine and how he and Louis both bought some robots after shopping in Japan.

Colby was at home with my dad and grandma since I was going to be very busy today and I wanted Zayn's full attention on my performances to get his opinion on them.

I parked the range rover and we both climbed off of the car and into the arena we were practicing in.

I had about twenty dancers half boys and half girls. I usually always had dancers for tour so it wasn't anything new.

We practiced yesterday and got some songs done that didn't involve choreography such as Give Your Heart A Break and A Thousand Years.

Today we were doing the dancing for Who Run The World (Girls) and for Countdown and other songs.

Zayn followed me into the arena and went to go sit on the front row seats while I went to go changed.

I put on a flow-y black shirt that showed off my flat stomach and some sweat pants and no shoes on.

Everyone was dressed in whatever they felt comfortable in since we were just getting started with dancing.

We first practiced Dance Again first for about an hour until we finally got it right.

I let everyone drink water before we started a different dance.

I grabbed my water bottle from the front of the stage and looked at Zayn.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, I guess." He didn't look convincing.

"What do you mean you guess?" I asked as I placed my water bottle back down and crossed my arms over my chest.

He shrugged as if it were nothing. "I don't know. You don't really give in much energy babe."

"Excuse me?"

He shrugged again.

"Are you trying to say that boys can do that dance better than girls?"

He nodded,careless of my feelings.

"Girls.." I said as I kept my eyes on Zayn. "Come here, we're doing a special number for Zayn."

All the boys got off the stage and stood beside it as the girls came to the middle, ready to dance again.

I stood in front and got ready as Who Run The World (Girls) started to play.

'Girls we run this motha (4x)

Who run the world? Girls! (4x)

Who run this motha? Girls! (4x)

Who run the world? Girls! (4x)'

The beat started to play and we started dancing as the boys watched us.

'Boy don't even try to touch this,

Boy this beat is crazy,

This is how they made me,

Houston Texas baby!

This goes to all the my girls sittif at the club rocking the ladies!'

The beat started going from fast to slow and I was ready. I stood in front of the stage and in front of Zayn, inching my finger towards him.