Sky fall

Right after the Teen Awards, we immediately got in a plane heading to LA because the boys were going to shoot their Pepsi commercial. They were so excited because it was a big deal for them to be shooting with the biggest soda industry.

On our way to the airport, we were bombarded by paparazzi. Zayn was obviously protective so he held me close grabbing my hand. Harry was beside me and Niall was in the front with Louis and Liam.

Once we got on the plane, we sat down and just chilled as we went on the air. Niall and Louis were already asleep, Harry and Liam were watching The Lion King, and Zayn was talking on the phone with his mom while I was on my phone.

@Mackenzie_Love<33: excited to get back to my hometown LA with my baby & the boys! I love you guys goodnight (: xoxo

Loggin off, I turned to see Zayn fast asleep. I sighed and ran a hand through his fuzzy and soft black hair and then twisted my hand at the peak of his blond streak. Putting my hand down on the seat, I smiled at my adorable boyfriend. His brown eyes were closed and his lips were pouting in a cute way.

I haven't told him about the conversation I had with Chucky at the Teen Awards. I felt like I didn't want to cause any more fights or problems for a bit. Honestly, I have told someone about this besides Cher and Demi. My bestfriend.

Harry was surprised by what the granny told me and advised me to tell Zayn after the Pepsi commercial was shot so he wouldn't look sad or mad. I agreed. I didn't want the fans to see that Zayn was pissed in the commercial. I wanted them to see the goofy Zayn. The one that was enjoying 'the roller coaster that is life,' like he likes to say. I guess that was his motto.

"Pssssttttt Mickey," I heard someone from behind me say. I turned around to see Liam asleep and Harry leaning towards me.

I looked over at Zayn in case he woke up but he was still asleep. "What?" I whispered back.

"I know you're thinking about you know what but calm down, okay? Just enjoy the time we're having in LA and we'll figure this out later."

"Alright, thanks Haz. Love you."

"Love you too MC."

-----

"Alright guys, and...... ACTION!"

Harry started walking and whistling on set as he reached to grab a Pepsi can in the freezer. Once he pulled out the can, Drew Brees appeared.

"Come on kid, I'm Drew Brees." He said.

"And I'm Harry."

"Strong one you are.."

Harry began laughing, making the director yell out cut.

"I'm sorry," Harry apologized while he continued to laugh.

I laughed at his cheekiness in a chair I sat on behind the camera with the other crew members. Harry made his way over to me with a smirk on his face.

"Keep your head in the game, Curly." I giggled at him in a friendly way.

"He makes me laugh, it's not my fault." He said in his British accent.

------

"Who?" Drew asked.

The rest of the boys popped up behind Harry. It was good until Zayn's hat fell off.

"Blood y'all," I think I heard him say.

"His hat fell off." Liam laughed.

"CUT!"

The boys laughed and went to go eat some treats and redo their hair and make up except Zayn who walked over to me smiling.

"That was funny." I laughed once he was infron of me.