Mine

"ZAYN!!!!!!!!! MACKENZIE!!!!!!!!"

I turned around from the car to see Safaa running over to us from her house. She lightly jumped on Zayn and he held her there standing.

"Hi babygirl." Zayn murmered against her shoulder.

"I've missed you." She told him and hugged him more tightly.

"I missed you to angel." He said.

She let go and ran over to me. "Mackenzie! I missed you!" She jumped on me this time and I held her just like Zayn.

Safaa and I were pretty close. We would always have tea party's together when Zayn was busy talking and catching up with parents. She would tell me about all her little adventures she had at school and how many little petshop animals she had collected so far.

I was close with Waliyha and Doniya too. I would go shopping with Waliyha and get manicures with Doniya but Safaa is my little princess. If I was feeling down or just tired she would cheer me up and help me get happy again. Besides Zayn.

"I missed you too princess." I told her and gently squeezed her. I looked with the corner of my eye to see Zayn smiling at both of us. He knew that we were close and he was happy about that. He thought that it was important for me to get along with his family. Gladly, I did.

Safaa let go and jumped off me to go and take a peek at Colby." Awww he's so cute!"

Colby just licked Safaa's hands and played with her. You can tell he was excited about meeting someone new.

"Where's Mum?" Zayn asked her as she continued to pet Colby.

"She's inside. She's been cooking ever since you called us this morning."

"Alright, let's go inside." He told her and walked over to the house with one hand holding mine and the other one with Colby's leash.

Safaa ran inside the house ahead of us. "They're here!!!!" I heard her yell out inside.

Zayn and I laughed at her excitement as we walked inside the house. Zayn let go of Colby's leash to let the puppy explore the house. Colby started walking and smelling the ground, heading to the kitchen.

"Zayn?" I heard a female voice say from the kitchen.

"Yes mum it's me." He said and led me into the kitchen.

We walked in and saw Zayn's mum,Trisha, finishing cooking chicken and rice. As soon as she saw him, she grabbed him in an embrace.

"I miss you baby boy," She whispered.

Zayn hugged her back immediately. " I missed you too mum."

"I'm so glad you're back." She whispered again.

"I am too." He smiled at her.

She let go and grabbed me in an embrace aswell." Oh Mackenzie, how have you been sweetheart? Long time no see."

" I've been good, just glad we're back." I hugged her back.

"Zayn!!!!!" Doniya and Waliyha yelled out as they came in the kitchen embracing him with Safaa behind them.

"Miss you guys too." He told them and hugged them back.

Once Trisha let go from our hug, I quickly got my phone and logged onto twitter. I took a picture of Zayn and the girls hugging and Trisha watching them with happiness in her eyes without their notice and uploaded it onto twitter with a tweet attached.

Mackenzie_Love: family reunion<3 so glad he finally gets to see his family <3 @zaynmalik

I quickly logged off and the second I looked up, Waliyha and Doniya hugged me.

"Missed you guys too." I said as they just laughed.

"Can we play with Colby at the park?" Safaa asked me as she walked over to me and held my hand.

"Girls, I don't think today is a good day. Zayn and Mackenzie must be exhausted. " Trisha protested.

"I can take them." Doniya offered.

"YAY!!!" Waliyha and Safaa cheered together and jumped up and down.

Trisha sighed. "Alright but be back by 7:30."

As soon as she said that, the three girls left to the park with Colby. Zayn and I stayed and talked with Trisha the whole afternoon about what we've been up to and how everybody's been doing. She was glad when we told her that we had a break for three months until Zayn and the boys would start touring and I would be working on my fourth album. The rest of the night, Zayn and I hung out with his family and were just glad that we were spending time together after so long.

:p short chapter sooooorrrryyyy D: long one next time I promise! (: btw drama coming up soon so don't get used to all the happiness going on ;p