Beautiful Monster

Mackenzie's POV

I scanned the room as I looked for my boyfriend, bumping into some highly intoxicated individuals.

Where the hell was he?

I kept walking around until I noticed the same blonde from before standing with another blonde who looked slightly familiar.

Perrie.

And next to them was a dark haired muscular man with his back to me..

Zayn.

I marched my way over, bumping again into people and accidentally making them spill their alcohol. I felt bad but I didn't stop, I needed to know why the hell he was there.

"Hey!"

Zayn turned around at my yell through the music and immediately froze, scared that I had found him.

"Mick-"

"Don't start." I spoke through clenched teeth. "Why the fuck are you here with them Zayn? How many fucking times do I have to tell you that I don't want you around her?!" I ignored the stares from the two blondes.

My voice screeched at the end but only a few people noticed while the rest danced to the music playing.

"I didn't! I was at the bar and she pulled me over here!" He pointed to chucky's friend. "I promise I didn't mean to leave you nor did I come to them, Mick, you have to believe me!"

I ignored his plea and gave my attention to the two blondes who were more than willingly trying to break Zayn and I up. "So it was you?"

Perrie shrugged as she drank from her beverage. "Can't say that it wasn't."

"And you dare to try to break us up again?!" I wasn't surprised.

"Mhm." She ignored looking at me and continued to drink.

Fuck this.

I launched myself at her, making her spill her drink all over her red dress, which now had a purple spill all over it but I didn't care.

"Mackenzie!"

I punched her in the face, making her fall on the ground with me on top of her. Fuck this shit. I don't care if people are watching, I don't care what people think, I don't care if they'll say that I'm going back to my old roots again, and I certainly don't care if Zayn stays mad at me when this is over, this is what he gets for leaving me and this is what she gets for not backing the fuck off.

"Ah!" She screamed as I kept hitting her and I could feel the whole crowd swarming around us. "Help!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

I felt arms wrap around me but I quickly slammed them away before going back and doing what I've been aching to do this whole time.

"Katherine, help!"

The other blonde jumped on my back and started attacking me, making me fall backwards before the two of them attacked me.

I didn't call for help, I know that I could take both of them.

But before I could make a move and slam both of their heads together, arms circled around me and pulled me away from the two fake cats.

"We have to get out of here!" Zayn yelled through the screams telling us to keep fighting.

Thirsty ass crowd.

All they wanted was to watch two girls fight, especially if they were famous.