Nothing On You <3

Today was September 12. A day before Niall's 19 birthday. The boys decided to make a party for their irish lad but not a surprise party. I blame Louis. It was his fault that we couldn't make Niall a surprise party. We were planning it when Niall was in the bathroom,but when he came out and asked us what we were talking about, Louis spilled it all out. He said he 'couldn't hold it in'. Lies. Louis is the One Direction blabber mouth. Even the boys agreed.

So here I was with Zayn, laying on the couch like always watching Abduction when Zayn got a call.

"Hello?"He asked."Oh hey man, good talking to you.Uh-huh?Yeah sure.Okay,i'll see you in a few.Bye."He hung up the phone and looked back at the tv.

"What?" I asked.

"What?"

I rolled my eyes."Who was it?"

"Oh, Justin.He's coming over here.He wants to surprise Niall for tomorrow so don't tell anyone."He explained.

"Oh okay."

We stopped talking and continued to watch the movie. We were at the train scene where Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins' characters make out. But something was bothering me though. I was thinking about the other night with Eleanor and Danielle and when we were talking about Zayn and I not doing it yet. I need to know WHY he doesn't want to or why he is backing out from it. Well, there's only one way to test this it.

He was watching the tv when i turned to face him. He noticed me staring at him so he turned to face me too.

"What are you star-"He began to say until I cut him off by wrapping my hand around his neck and pulling his mouth to mine. I kissed him fiercely , mingling my tongue with his. He was in complete shock and didn't kiss back AT FIRST. But then he kissed me back, not as hard as i was kissing him but he did. After about five minutes of making out i decided to make the next move. I took off my hand from his neck and pulled him ontop of me on the couch. I then tried to take his shirt off when he stopped me.

"Babe,no." He breathed out and got off of me.

"Why not?"I asked,sitting up.

"Because."

"Because....?"I waited.

"We can't."He said.

"Why NOT?"I asked again and stood up infront of him, crossing my arms on my chest.

"I don't want to."He said sternly,looking down at his feet.

"You don't WANT to?" Hurt was written all over my face. I cannot believe he said that.

"No.."

"Why?"I asked more angrily.

"It's too soon."He explained.Or atleast tried to.I was still pretty confused.

"Too soon?! Zayn , we've been together for a year , what do you mean it's too soon??!!"

"I don't want to talk about this anymore."He said , standing up and passing by me .

"No Zayn.You still have to explain." I told him and ran over to him.

"NO MACKENZIE." He said loudly.

"ZAYN!!!!" I went after him.

He ignored me and went inside our bedroom,closing the door with a blam.

"ZAYN OPEN THE DOOR."I said, trying to open it by punching and kicking it but it was locked.

No response.

"ZAYN!!"

No response.

I kicked the door with my foot again and went into the living room, grabbing my bag and cellphone.

Stomping my way to the door and opening it, I stopped opening it when I heard Zayn call after me.

"Babe,where are you going?" He asked a couple feet from me.

I turned to him with tears streaming down my cheeks."Why do you care?Last time i checked,you didn't care about me."

"Love,don't-" He began to walk toward me until I held a hand up, stopping him from walking any further.

"Let me go."

I didn't get time to see his expression but I could tell as I turned back around and closing the door that he was hurt.

drama in paradise </3 short chapter,sorry D: will make longer ones next time (: