Best Song Ever

June 12

Mackenzie's POV

I walked through the boat, infuriated with what I had just seen and heard.

Making my way through, I searched for that same reason that cause me getting angry at this very moment. I felt the waves pushing the boat though I wasn't afraid, it's not what I wanted to worry about now.

What I needed to focus on right now was how I was going to handle myself and not kick his ass for what he did.

"You!"

Two pairs of eyes looked at me and immediately had worried looks on both their faces. They should. They just got caught.

"How could you?!"

I stood in front of them and didn't even bother to listen to their sorry ass excuses. This was no damn excuse.

I kept my gaze on Zayn's face and he didn't know what to say. Louis was the same.

"Do you have any idea how pissed off I am at both of you?!" I yelled, and I wondered if the people of Miami could hear my shouts from miles away.

"We-"

"I don't care," I cut Louis off before he could start his absurd sentence and kept going. "Both of you are in a shit load of trouble."

"We're not your responsibility. We're adults." Louis said and I nearly exploded.

"Really? Because if you two were mature adults, then both of you wouldn't be smoking weed and getting high while your family, girlfriends, and fans are worrying over you. How do you think it makes your families feel when they'll see these pictures? How do you think the fans feel seeing their idols headed to the wrong path? How do you think it feels for Eleanor and I to see our true loves getting into something that we've all been avoiding? It feels like shit to be quite honest, and both of you should be feeling like that."

Both Louis and Zayn stayed silent, and Niall, Liam, and Harry made their way half way through my rant, all of them looking shocked.

Zayn pursed his lips and grabbed the weed on the table before crushing it and throwing it into the garbage bag on the boat.

I crossed my arms over my black shirt and waited for one of them to say something.

None of them did.

"I hope all of you have learned your lesson." I spoke before turning around and heading inside the boat without another word.

**

Zayn's POV

I felt like complete shit.

Louis and I were planning on doing this for only one time but I hadn't realized how idiotic it was for us to do this when the fans and our families would find out.

It was weird as fuck though, I didn't know how people could do this shit when it smelled like shit. I hated weed.

It was all just for the experience, I guess.

And now this experience was the worst.

I didn't know Mackenzie was coming until later tonight, and when she appeared out of nowhere when we were taking a hit, it scared and alarmed the hell out of me.

I didn't like seeing her angry nor upset. And seeing her explode like the way she just did made me feel even guiltier for even agreeing on doing this.

It didn't matter whose idea it was, all I can say was that I was never doing it again.

I could tell that Louis wouldn't either, he didn't want to face the fury that Eleanor would bring when she finds out about our mistake.