Butterfly Garden

Rei x Reader
____________

Today I was going on a date with my boyfriend Rei. He said he wanted to go somewhere special and it was a surprise. I was more excited than ever since Rei never has never surprised me before.

I put on my (F/C) dress and pearl earrings. I also put on matching (F/C) flats. I brushed my hair one last time and put a headband in it for a finishing touch.

I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly ran down stairs to answer it. Rei was standing there flushed and had a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He handed them to me.

"G-good afternoon (Y/N)."

I blushed and took the flowers. "Good a-afternoon to you also Rei."

"S-shall we head out?" He began to twiddle his thumbs.

"Of course. Let m-me put these in water first."

"O-okay."

I quickly rushed to the kitchen and pulled out a case from underneath the sink. I filled it with water and cut the ends of the flowers. I gently set them in the water and rushed back to Rei. "S-shall we go?"

"Yes." He paused. "May I h-hold your hand?"

I blushed and nodded. Rei slowly intertwined my hand with his and we headed out to our destination.

~Time Skip B-Baka!~

Rei had covered my eyes so that he could surprise me. He guided me around and the name to a halt. "Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yep!" I said cheerfully.

Rei then uncovered my eyes and I gasped. He had brought me inside a green house garden with many flowers and butterflies all around. "It's beautiful." I whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you." Rei nearly whispered.

I blushed. "Thank you."

"Ah! You heard that? I'm sorry."

"It's alright." I assured him.

Rei had a small smile upon his face and he took my hand again. "Let's look around then."

"Mm!" I nodded.

Rei and I looked around for awhile and night time had finally came around. Lights were now lit and the garden was even more beautiful than before.

We stopped and looked at the most beautiful display in the whole garden. I turned and looked at Rei and gently smiled.

He smiled back and moved a piece of my hair behind my ear. He slowly leaned forward and softly put his lips upon mine. Rei then pulled back blushing. "S-sorry it was just so beautiful and reminded me of you so-"

I cut him off by kissing him this time. "You were also very beautiful."

He blushes and pushes up his glasses. "O-of course I'm beautiful."

I giggled and kissed him one last time before the beautiful night could end.
________________

Bro reader x Rei fluff is da best~ I'm still taking requests so do that stuff. Yeah..... Whoooooo I don't know.... Anyways!! See you next chapter! Peace!!!