Online Love ((Part 1))

Rin x Reader
___________

SharkWeek420 is now online

"Ah! He's on." I whispered to myself. I clicked on his profile then clicked message him. I was on an online website called RealMe.com. A website for people who are single and stuff. I guess it could be considered an online dating website. It was more like a blog kind of thing. I was actually pretty popular with over 50k followers and I only followed a few people.

I've never posted a picture of myself, I've only posted videos of me playing the (Y/Instrument) and amazing art that I've done. I was really popular among the community.

I had a crush though on a certain guy. A guy named Rin Matsuoka. He's actually more popular than me with a whopping 100k followers. He posts pictures mainly of himself in his swimsuit and stuff. He's on a swim team and pretty hot.

He messaged me first actually because he said he stumbled upon my blog and saw that we lived in the same city. I don't know where he lives or what school he goes to, but we are planning to meet soon.

There's one problem though. He doesn't know what I look like. He actually said that he wanted it to be a surprise so I shrugged it off.

SharkWeek420 has messaged you: Hey ^_^

NotAMainCharacter (This is you :>): Hey (ᵔᴥᵔ)

SharkWeek420: Are you excited for tomorrow???

NotAMainCharacter: I am so excited that I can't even describe my excitement~

SharkWeek420: Sweet :> I really want to talk for real, so I'm jumping off the walls ^^'

NotAMainCharacter: Really? I have butterflies in my stomach 030 I mean you are basically a model ^\\\^

SharkWeek420: Meh. I'm just another person in the world ¯\_()_/¯

NotAMainCharacter: Well I guess that's some relief for me ^_^ I mean it's good you aren't a narcissist OwO

SharkWeek420: Well it was fun to talk for a bit, but I have swim practice so I'll be logging off~ See you tomorrow!

NotAMainCharacter: Alright. Good luck at swim practice.

SharkWeek420 is now offline

~Next day~

I checked my hair one last time in the mirror and went downstairs. "I'm going now mom."

"Have fun with your friends sweetie." She said.

Of course I didn't tell her. She doesn't trust the internet. She believes everyone is a rapist.

"Thanks mom. Bye!!" I walked out of the house and hurriedly made my way to the inner city. I walked quickly to the place Rin had asked me to meet him at. I stopped at the spot and began to look around. It seems he wasn't here yet.

I sighed and sat down at a nearby bench and continued to look for him. I then in the distance saw two people with maroon hair. One was Rin and the other was a girl. Is that his sister or someone else maybe?

I stood up and slowly made my way over to them. When Rin spotted me I smiled and he smiled back. I stopped in front of them and he spoke up first. "Hey. You're NotAMainCharacter right?"

I nodded and fidgeted nervously. "Yep and your SharkWeek420."

He chuckled. "Naw I just have the same face as him."

I giggled and felt some of the butterflies go away.

The girl then smiled. "I'm Gou! Rin's sister and I'm glad that you aren't some creepy old guy."

Rin sighed. "Sorry she tagged along to make sure I wasn't going to be stabbed or something."

I laughed. "It's alright. I understand."

Gou smirked. "Alright. I'll be going now, so have fun." She began to walk off.

"Goodbye Gou!" I yelled out to her as she walked away.
______________

This one will be pretty long, with maybe four or three parts because I saved Rin for a very long oneshots. Lol *stabbed* Sorry ^_^ Maybe I'll publish another part tonight ¯\_()_/¯ I don't know. So I hope to see you next chapter~ Peace!!