Beauty and the Beast ((Part 2))

I have three regular oneshots that I have to get done. I want to take care of the requests also so after this part it will be another oneshot. Than I'll go back to the fairytale story. I want to just mix them together~!
________________

I took a small nap and after I awoken I realized I was still in the castle. "Oh." I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"Dear don't sound so disappointed!" Eh? I turned my head and the wardrobe was talking.

"Excuse me?" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry. The only thing scary here is the weather. The beast is just a huge sweetheart." The wardrobe laughed.

"I'm sorry." I stood up and slowly walked over to the talking furniture. "But how are you speaking right now?"

"Oh it's just magic. Trust me." The wardrobe laughed.

"Magic you say..." I trailed off and tilt my head. "How curious. It seems more like a curse."

The wardrobe was silent. "I don't see it that way at all." It said quietly.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound rude or anything." I apologized and suddenly the door opened. In stepped a candle and a clock. This day was getting more fairytale like by the second.

The two marched over and I kneeled down to greet them. "Hello there!" The candle said happily.

"Hello." The clock greeted me.

"Its a pleasure. I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you."

"I am Momo!" The candle sparked a bit. "And this is Seijuro." The candle motioned towards the clock.

"Well nice to meet the both of you than." I smiled. "This is quite an amazing sight."

"I hope you aren't scared hehe." Momo laughed.

"No not at all." I smiled. "Just curious I guess."

"Well would you like to have some dinner than? It's always nice to serve our guest!" Momo started to move towards the door with Seijuro and I followed.

~Time Skip~

After an extravagant dinner it was all stopped by the beast. "Get back to your room!" He roared. I wasn't afraid but more upset that he ruined the show everyone tried so hard to put on.

"Than goodnight to you sir!" I turned and headed back to my room.

"Fine!" He roared back at me.

I got to my room and shut the door softly. I gently sat on the bed and sighed deeply.

"Don't worry my dear." The wardrobe
whispered to me. "It takes time for him to warm up to people. He's like a dog all and all." She laughed and joked.

I laughed with her but sighed again. "I wish he could at least be a little more kinder with his words. I am a lady." I puffed out my cheeks a bit.

"Soon my dear. I'm sure of it."

_________________

I'm pacing myself with the beauty and the beast one. It's going to be long but whatever. After this chapter will be a regular one shot :^))