Spring Day

If you don't know who Jhope is look up his name and BTS or Hoseok or Hobi. Whatever you prefer. Heck, look at all the boys (*'ω'*) KPOP'S TIME TO SHINE ON THIS CHAPTER.

Kisumi x Reader x Jhope ((not really lol))
______________

Setting: Seoul in South Korea

"Kisumi! Come on don't lag behind. We have to see everything today!!" I tugged on his hand.

Kisumi groaned. "Ah ah.... I get it okay, you wanna go to BTS' fansigning. Okay slow down a bit. We'll get there in time."

"I know, but I'm so excited!" I thought about my bias, (B/N) and squealed. "Kyaaa~~! So hot."

Kisumi groaned again. "What's so good about these boys anyways. I'm way better looking than them." He pouted.

"Can you sing and dance like them?" I said in a matter of fact way.

"If you want me to I will. Anything to have your full attention." Kisumi said smoothly.

"Ah we're here!" I ignored his comment. "Look look! We are early to so it isn't a long line." I blushed. "I'll finally meet them. After four years of being a huge fan and listening to them. I get to meet them. I felt my eyes well up with tears.

Kisumi used his sleeve to wipe my eyes. His face had a sad expression. "You must really appreciate these boys."

I nodded and hugged him. "Not as much as you." I felt Kisumi shift and kiss the top of my head. I pulled away feeling more energized. "Alright! Let's go."

He sighed again. "Alright."

~Small Time Skip~

"Kisumi. We're next." I felt my face heat up. I went and kneeled in front of the table with Kisumi right next to me because I refused to let go of his hand. ((Italics are Korean. I don't speak it though, I plan to study it in college and go abroad though :^) one more year))

"H-hello. I'm (L/N) (F/N)." Kisumi didn't talk.

Up first was Jungkook. "Hello!" The young boy's eyes lit up. "How are you today?"

I talked to each and individual boy for a bit until the last one of them all. Jhope was at the end so I'm almost done. "Hello hello!" He greeted me excitedly. "Are you enjoying your time so far?" He smiled brightly at me.

I nodded. "Yes thank you." I said in English.

"Ah! Not very good, English speaku." He said while laughing.

"Ah sorry. I know I know. Thank you for everything. You boys have been my happiness for these past 4 years and I can't wait for what else you have to offer in the future." I bowed my head.

"Ah that's so sweet. Thank you for also being there for us. Wait wait. Have you been listening to us for four years?? Thank you!" Jhope smiled brightly.

I felt tears well up again and I kept bowing my head. "Mm. Yes."

I felt Kisumi rub my back and a hand on my head which made me look up. Jhope was rubbing my head. "Thank you. We love you."

~Time Skip ((IF ONLY THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO ME. I can only dream))~

Afterwords Kisumi and I went and ate out. We were both silent the whole time but on our walk back to the hotel Kisumi held my hand and planted kisses on it. "I'm so happy right now Kisumi."

He smiled softly. "Ah I am also. I'm glad to know the band you listen to loves their fans."

I laughed softly at his comment. "I am also." Kisumi kissed my lips this time.

"I love you more though." He laughed. "Don't forget that."

Ah. I'm so happy on this calm spring day.
_________________

I'm not sure about Korean culture and all that because I haven't been taught formally, so if anything is wrong I apologize. If you have a singer, artist, band of any ethnicity that you love with all your heart. A band that makes you smile and cry, comment their name here. I would also love to share that happiness with you if I could (*'ω'*)