Rejection

I started writing this chapter this morning but totally forgot to finish it till now :^O

Requested by: @daughter_of-athena

Nagisa x Male! Reader
_________________

"How about this one!" Nagisa held up the small swimsuit.

I put my hand against the wall beside his head and leaned in. "I like the one you're wearing, so take it off." I tried to play it smooth.

"Oh sure!" The boy smiled. "But I don't think it'll fit you... your physic is just to big compared to mine." The boy sighed.

I dropped my arm to my side in defeat. Nagisa was just so dense I couldn't get any of my feelings to him in any way. "Never mind. The (Fave swimsuit idek) is fine. I walked away and grabbed my shirt from the bench that was inside the locker room and slipped it on.

"Alright!" The boy said excitedly and ran over to his locker to get some things.

After getting dressed after practice, the two of us began our walk home. Sadly Rei was sick today so he couldn't walk with us. That's what I would say but I'm finally alone with Nagisa and this is a huge chance to try and convey my feelings. "Wanna stop for dinner today since we don't have school tomorrow?" I asked while pulling out my phone to text my mom I would be coming home late today.

"Sure!" Nagisa seemed to do the same with his phone and than slipped it back into his bag. "Wanna go to a family restaurant!?" Nagisa than jogged over to a snack machine and looked at what was inside.

"No snacks before. You'll let dinner go to a waste. A family owned restaurant is fine." I pulled Nagi back by pulling his collar back.

"Awww!" He pouted and sat on a nearby bench. "Let me see if I have my wallet."

"It's fine I have mine." I stopped his hand.

"Hmm? Why would you pay for my food." He giggled. "I'm not your girlfriend."

I sighed and ruffled my hair. "Nagisa listen."

Nagisa looked up at me. He was just so short compared to me. "Yeah what's up?"

"For awhile now I've wanted to tell you this." I put my hand over my mouth. "I've actually put out many hints but you're just so dense."

Nagisa smiled. "I know you like me (F/N)." He frowned. "But I don't feel the same way about you." He looked away. "I'm sorry."

I shot up from my bed, covered in sweat. I just had a nightmare! It was so real like to me. I looked at my clock and sighed. It was 2 in the morning and I picked up my phone and dialed Nagisa. He was most likely awake because lately on Friday nights he's staying up late playing video games.

"Hello!" Nagisa's cheery voice sang out from my phone. "You're awake still?" I heard small fighting in the background from his game.

"I just had a bad dream is all." I got out of bed and pulled back my curtain. "Let me in." I opened my door to my small patio and stepped out.

Nagisa had his door already open, letting cool air in. "Let yourself in." I heard his voice from his room since he had already hung up.

I smiled and jumped over to his patio. (Like a bad ass) I walked in and sat into his bed and watched him silently while he played his game. Suddenly a small yawn radiated out from the boy and I chuckled. "Tired I see." I rested my chin on my knee.

Nagisa paused his game and turned his chair towards me. He was pouting. "I'm not tired. Just bored because this game is boring."

"You can't lie to me Nagi." I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him onto the bed with me. "Sleep idiot."

Nagisa blushed. "If only you also stay with me." He turned his head away.

What. The. Fuck?! Nagisa Hazuki himself just asked for me to sleep with him. Well sleep on the bed with him I mean. I blushed. "S-sure!" I mustered out.

Nagisa got up and turned off his computer monitor. He slowly climbed into the bed with me and I laid down next to him. I faced the wall and pulled the blanket over us so I could maybe calm down a bit if I wasn't looking at him.

Suddenly I felt his arms curl around me and his head nuzzled into my back. "Hey (F/N)." His quiet voice only made my heart beat faster.

I was screaming internally at this point. "What's up?" I tried to play it off.

"I know this is sudden, but I like you." I felt him squeeze me a bit.

A minute passed until I fully processed what he said. I sat up straight and pinched my arm to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "Nagisa." I whispered.

The flustered boy sat up also. "I-i know it's sudden. And if y-you don't like guys that's fine. You don't have to answer me right away or an-"

I stopped Nagisa's babbling by kissing him on the lips. I pulled back after a few seconds and smiled. "You idiot. I've always like you."

Nagisa was fully read now and he fell off the bed. "WAAAH! Really?!" He was screaming into his hands.

Suddenly one of his sisters barged in with a bat. "What's going on?! Did someone break in!?" She looked at me and dropped her arm. "Ah I was so scared! I thought someone broke in and was hurting you Nagi!"

I began to laugh and Nagisa joined me. We were both idiots.
____________________

Late April fools with that dream tho. Haha jk. Anyways the next oneshot will be posted either tomorrow or Friday because I work Wednesday and Thursday.