My Hime ((Part 1))

Hello Everyone~! I died for a solid two months which is sad because I promised November, but I am back now -3- So for this chapter I wanna say isn't a fairy tale but a regular oneshot. The fairy tale story's will pick up after this chapter! Enjoy this short one shot~!

Haru x Reader
_____________

"N-No!" I blushed and pushed the man who had enveloped me in his arms. "I can not love you. For my kingdom and I will fall into udder ruin, but my feelings do grow like an ever hungering wolf."

The boy gave me a sad smile. "I understand Hime. I shall never bother you again, for I don't want to cause you trouble." He bowed and turned to leave. (A/N Hime means princess for those who don't know c: )

"W-wait." I grabbed his hand. "Brave and kind warrior. I don't want you to leave me just yet. For my compassion for you is strong indeed. I want you to bless me with one more night."

The boy turned and kneeled on one knee. He lightly placed his lips upon my hand. "I am glad. Anything for you hime, but before that." The boy pulls out a hair piece. "A gift of love Hime." He slowly puts it into my hair and smiles. "Beautiful." He whispers

"AND CUT! That's a wrap everyone!" Gou yelled out.

I laughed and helped Haru back onto his feet. "You guys did amazing." I complimented the swim team.

"Oh (F/N)! Not as great as you and Haru! I honestly never thought he could talk this much." Makoto joked.

"Yeah me either!" Nagisa agreed while nodding.

Let me explain. This year for the school festival to recruit more people Gou decided the swim team should hold a play. Even though it has nothing to do with swimming the play is about a Japanese princess and a samurai falling in love. The twos love is forbidden since the samurai is an enemy of the kingdom. I play the princess, Haru the samurai, Makoto the king who forbids the relationship, Nagisa a servant you helps the princess and the samurai meet, and finally Rei plays the fiancée of the princess who wants the samurai dead. Gou directs all of us to put everything together.

"So (F/N), you'll have the costumes done by the festival?" She walked over and smiled.

"Yep! I just need to finish the samurais. It has been the most difficult so far though."

"You'll get it done. I believe in you." Gou laughed.

"I hope." I joked.

"(F/N)." Haru walked over.

"Yeah. What's up?" I answered him.

"I have to talk to you right now." He said with a monotone voice.

"S-sure." I said surprised. "Where?"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

The play in fact does relate to us at the moment. My father and Haru's parents are competitors in the baking industry. We live next door to one another but are in fact enemies. Well Haru and I aren't of course that's to childish for the both of us. My father is the king who forbids us from talking, he doesn't know we swim together of course. Haru's mother is the one that keeps it a secret that we are friends. My dad's friend is the fiancée who hates Haru. My dad is trying to get me to like him, but he's just so cocky. In fact I'm in love with Haru. Of course he doesn't know, it'd be to weird between us if he didn't feel the same way.

After being pulled along for a bit Haru pulls something out from his school bag. It's a small tea cake that is designed with a bunch of cute decorations. "For you. I baked it myself." He hands it to me and I giggle.

"It's like your confessing or something." As I grab the box Haru doesn't let go and I look up at him.

His face was flushed red. I blushed the same shade. "So?"

"No way." I whispered.

"You don't have to give me an answer now." The usually quiet boy kept talking.

"I-I." I looked down. "Of course I like you idiot."

Haru's hand pulled the box from me and set it down. He then light grabbed my hand and kneeled down while kissing my hand lightly. "I am glad." He whispered as to if he was reciting his lines.

I felt a tear fall from my eye. "You idiot." I joked while laughing quietly.

He looked up than went up to hug me. "It's to cheesy I guess."

"Mm." I said cheerfully.

~Time Skip brought to you by Cupcakes. Haru tried to bake mackerel into them once~

After walking home hand in hand together we stopped in front of my dads shop. It was closed for the day since my father was out with his friend who I didn't like. I pulled out the key from my bag and looked at Haru. "Wanna come in? My dad won't be home for awhile so we can bake or something." I smiled.

Haru nodded and was about to speak up when we heard a roaring voice.

"(F/N)!!" My father was standing at the gate with his friend. "Why is he here!" He pointed at Haru. "And why are you letting him inside?!"

"Because." I shrugged.

"W-what?! He's the enemy!!" My dad pleaded.

"Eh? He maybe yours but he isn't mine." I opened the door but before I could step inside my dad's friend shut it with his hand.

"You aren't together with him are you?" My dad's friend looked down at me.

"So what. He's better than you'll ever be." I scoffed.

"WHAT?!" Haru's dad was now here. Haru's mother giggled to herself. "I won't allow it!"

"I won't either!" My dad added.

It was going to be a long night.
_____________________

Just a short oneshot~! Anyways I realized we hit 2k favorites and I think that's amazing! Along with 83k reads! That makes me super happy :^) Thank you to everyone who reads and supports my story! I love you guys!