Secret

Nagisa x Reader
_____________

Hey. I'm (F/N) (L/N), and I've been secretly dating someone for a while now. His name is Nagisa Hazuki and he's on the swim team. I am also, but I'm the only female swimmer. Gou is the manager so she isn't as close. She isn't always there with us. Some details I could have not included, but whatever. Let's just start already.

I was walking down the street on my way to school. I walk alone since no one on the swim team lived by me, except for Souske, but he goes to a different school.

I headed for the train station and smiled when I saw him. Nagisa. He turned around and waved at me. "(F/N)!" He walked over to me and smiled. "Good morning, how are you?" He asked shyly.

We have only been dating a few days so we are still a little awkward. "I'm good, and you?"

"Fantastic. I'm excited for today though! We have our meet with Samezuka today."

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah! I am also!"

He paused for a second and smiled. He motioned his hand as if signaling for me to come closer. I leaned my head in to see what he had to whisper. I then felt a warm and soft pair of lips meet my cheek. I blushed and pulled away. Nagisa kissed my cheek. I smiled softly at him.

The train then arrived and we went to school. From a far distance a certain someone saw us.

~Time Skip~

I finally finished my last class for the day and headed to swim practice. I actually swim on the team which more exciting then being just a manager or something. My one piece swimsuit matched the boys but with a (F/C) stripe instead.

I put some clothes over it and walked out of the locker room.

Nagisa ran over to me. "You ready (F/N)?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

We than walked over to the rest of the team and left towards Samezuka.

~Another Time Skip~

Once we arrived we quickly made our way towards the pool. We entered and Souske immediately spotted us. He walked over to us and slung a hand over my shoulder. Wait what. "Hey everyone. Glad to see you guys again. Hope you have some fun today." Hold up. Souske is never this nice. He pulled me a bit closer. "Sorry we don't have any female swimmers for you." He is being way to friendly.

I looked at the boys who all seemed to be confused. Except Nagisa. He was fuming with anger.

"Let's start shall we!" Souske added.

Throughout the whole meet Souske clung on to me like a lost kitten. Nagisa glared at him the whole time trying to keep his cool. It was finally the end of the meet and everyone was ready to leave. "Good job today guys." Souske then hugged me and I was completely confused.

Nagisa than pulled Souske away from me and grabbed on to me. "Don't touch (F/N) ever again!" He then kissed me on the lips. "She's mine not yours!" The boy fumed.

I blushed and all the boys did to. Souske began to break out into a fit of laughter. I looked at him confused. "I new you guys were dating. I saw you to this morning. I wanted to mess around with you to." Souske is really weird.

Makoto than spoke up first. "You guys are dating?"

Nagisa blushed and nodded slowly. "Yeah."

Haru shrugged. "I don't mind."

Rei slowly nodded in agreement. "I also agree. You guys are beautiful together."

Nagisa than smiled and hugged me. I smiled also and hugged him back. Having the approval from the team felt nice.
________________

I hate myself for not updating. Kill me omf. I am finally free from marching band and I am updating again. I feel bad for not being frequent with this. Smh.

Well see you next chapter.