Impure Love ((LIME))

Makoto x Reader
_____________
Warning Lime and mature content ahead. Read at own risk!

I had cleaning duty after school today with my classmate and crush Tachibana Makoto. I've never talk to him, but I've seen him several times. I'm not a stalker, trust me. I've seen him save a kitten from the rain once and I thought it was the most cutest thing.

I also want to join the swim team so we could be closer, but I don't have the guts to go ask.

I sighed and packed my bag. I hung it on the side of my desk and stood up. "I'll go get the supplies."

He smiled. "Alright. I'll wait."

Makoto's POV

I watched as (F/N) left the classroom and I let out a frustrated sigh. I have a hugs crush on the sweet and innocent girl. Her smiling face.... Turns me on. I love the way she laughs and how her eyes sparkle. I didn't have pure thoughts of course. I wanted to see her when she begs on her knees. I want to see her messed up hair.

I honestly have a problem. People think I'm a friendly and impure when in reality I'm not.

Your POV

I walked back into the classroom with a broom, dustpan, ect. I saw Makoto waiting patiently. I smiled softly and walked over to him. "I got the supplies."

"Ah. Thank you." He stands up and grabs the broom out of my hand. He begins to sweep while I walk over to the chalkboard. I erase what's on it and struggle to reach the top.

Makoto reaches over me and grabs the eraser. He gets the top and I blush from the closeness. I have many impure thoughts of Makoto a lot and I think that's bad.

Makoto's POV

I helped (F/N) clean the board and I lends over he to do this. Once I was done we stood there in silence for a second. I then dropped the eraser and unconsciously leaned down to kiss her head. My had softly stroked her hair and I instantly pulled back. "Ah I'm sorry I-"

She cut me off by turning around and smiling at me. She walked closer to me and eventually made no space between us. I looked into her eyes and she looked at mine. I slowly leaned in and kissed her sweet lips softly.

She responded by deepening the kiss. I ran my hands through her soft (H/C) hair and she did the same to mine. I pulled back and saw her heavy breathing and lust glazed eyes. I picked her up and sat her on top of a desk. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt while I also kissed her. I felt as if she wanted this more then me.

I finally took off her shirt and unclipped her bra. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and I began to fondle her breasts. (F/N) began to softly moan into my mouth and I felt turned on from the erotic mess that she was.

We then heard someone coming and she quickly put her clothes back on. The classroom door opened and in stepped Haru. "Hey Makoto you said it would be only a few minutes, now you're just missing practice."

I sighed. "Alright I'm coming." I turned to (F/N) and smiled. "See you."

She grabbed my hand and put a piece of paper in it. She smiled and walked on ahead out of the room.

I opened the paper and smiled. It was her phone number.
______________

I had this part already finished so don't be alarmed that I just updated this #superspeedypowers I'm a magician lol *stabbed* Alright always open to requests and I'll see you next chapter~