I can be tough to!

Nitori x Reader
_____________

I hurriedly made my way downtown. Nitori has asked me to hang out with him today. We were going to meet up at a café. I have butterfly's in my stomach and I'm also very excited for today. Nitori and I have been best friends for forever. We went to school together when we were little and also stuck together until he went to Samezuka Academy. We still stayed in touch and he finally asked to hang out. I of course agreed since I've had a small... big crush on him.

I arrived and saw that Nitori was already there sitting down. He looked at me then smiled. He waved and I did a little wave also. I walked down to the booth and sat across him. "Sorry I'm late."

"Oh! It's fine don't worry about it. Order anything you like, it's on me."

"Oh! Nitori I can order for myself." I puffed out my cheeks a bit.

"Don't worry (Y/N). I'll pay for it."

I smiled a bit. "Thanks Nitori."

"You're welcome. I actually have th-"

Suddenly two loud teenagers burst into the café. "Bro I saw this cool movie the other day. It had dinosaurs and stuff. It was like Jurassic something."

"Cool! Bro." The shorter guy bumped his friend and whispered something.

"They sure are being loud." Nitori said.

"Yeah." I agreed.

I turned my head a bit so I could see. They were walking over and I looked at Nitori. He stood up and motioned for me to sit next to him. I did so quickly.

The taller guy whistled. "Hello. I saw that this lady here was the most beautiful thing, but I wondered if the two of you were dating."

Nitori shook his head a bit. "No, we're not, but you're being disruptive. Could you please leave us alone."

The shorter one laughed. "Huh? No way. We ain't leaving without that girly there."

"I'm not you're property." I said.

"In this part of town you are. We get what we want since our gang owns this territory." The taller one said.

The store bell rang and in walked Rin and Souske. Rin looked at us and motioned for Souske to also look. They walked over. "What do you think you're doing?" Rin asked.

The two guys looked over and saw that Souske was much taller then the two. Souske was was intensely glaring at them.

"Erm. We were just leaving." The shorter one said.

"Good. Then leave." Souske said.

The two punks left and I breathed out a sigh of relief. Rin and Souske sat down.

"Thanks you guys." I said.

"Sure thing." Rin said.

"Whatever." Souske added.

"I could've h-handled it." Nitori choked out.

Rin laughed. "As if."

"Really I could! I can be tough to!"

~Time Skip~

After a nice catch up conversation with Rin and Souske. We finally left and split ways. I walked with Nitori down to the train station.

"That was fun." I said. I looked at Nitori who was blushing.

"Yeah. It w-was" he then stopped and grabbed my hand. "(Y-Y/N)!"

"Yes?"

"I have something to tell y-you."

I smiled. "Sure. What is it?" I blushed also.

"I-I've l-liked you for awhile n-now! Will you please be my g-girlfriend!?"

I blushed a deep red and darted my eyes away. "Y-yes of course."

Nitori smiled. "Really?" He then hugged me. "Thank you!"

"But you have to toughen up." I giggled.

He pulled back. "Eh!? Of course I can!"

I smiled. "Good."
______________

WHOOP!! AN UPDATE HAD ARRIVED!! FINALLY!! IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! my precious little fujies~ I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED TO WRITE MORE!!! I WILL PROBABLY THROW UPDATES OUT FOR ALL OF MY STORIES TONIGHT!!! Whoo~ Anyways I'll see you next chapter! Peace!!