My Hime ((Part 2))

Hello hello! After this part will be beauty and the beast part 2 so look forward to that because I'm almost finished with it (*'ω*) Well enjoy part two for My Hime!
_________________

I woke up and yawned. Today was the first day of our school's cultural festival and I was very excited. Our swim club was putting on a play and for afterwards I had baked everyone cupcakes. I just couldn't wait.

I practically bolted out of bed and got my uniform along with everybody's costumes. It was a lot to carry but I could handle it. I ran downstairs and my dad was already putting baked goods on the shelves of the store. "I'm leaving." I said to him.

"Wait (F/N)." My father stopped me. "Are you really dating that Nanase boy?" He asked with serious but sad eyes.

I paused. "Yes." I walked out the door and down to the gate. Haru was waiting for me and took the costumes from me so he could help carry some things. I held onto the cupcakes though. "Good morning." I smiled at Haru.

"Morning." He said in his usual bored tone.

"I'm so excited for the cultural festival today. I also can't wait to walk around with you." I looked at Haru and blushed.

He wasn't looking at me but his eyes lit up like they usually do when he sees a pool. "Yeah." I whispered.

~Time Skip~

After a long day of putting on two performances and walking around the cultural festival, Haru and I decided to clean up everything and close the locker rooms for the day.

I sighed in satisfaction and sat down at the edge of the pool. "Today was so fun, and I'm so glad the drama club let us borrow some props." I took off my shoes and socks and sunk them in the pool.

"I am also." Haru did the same and sat beside me.

We sat in silence for a bit just listening to the distant bustling of everyone gathering at the nearby bon fire. I closed my eyes and leaned my head over to rest it on Haru's shoulder. I felt him stiffen but soon relax. "Hey (F/N)."

"Yeah?" I said in a hushed tone.

He lifted my chin to look at him and slowly placed his lips upon mine. I felt his hand envelope mine and after a few seconds we pulled away from one another. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Suddenly I heard my dad's voice behind us. "(F/N)." Haru and I both turned out heads and I blushed. Their stood Haru's dad with mine. They obviously just saw our kiss because their eyes were either looking down or up.

"D-dad!" I stood up from the pull and brushed my skirt. "What are you d-doing here." I stumbled over my words in embarrassment.

Haru stood up next to me. "Hello dad." He greeted his father.

"So (F/N)." My dad finally looked at me. "I discussed it with Mr. Nanase all day about the two of you's relationship." He stuck his hands in his pocket.

"We decided if we can confirm that the two of you actually love one another we would approve." Mr.Nanase finished. He averted his eyes again. "Well but we already saw that the two of you both feel for each other."

I blushed and looked at Haru who was blushing and had a shocked expression on his face. "D-dad." He said. "So embarrassing." Haru covered his face.

"So we will be having dinner at the Nanase's tonight." My dad smiled and huffed out a defeated sigh.

I smiled and nodded to him. I haven't seen my dad smile like that in a while. I'm glad I got to see it on my wedding day also.
________________

Tfw you wanna do a Christmas special but the holidays are way over so you have to suffice with the painstaking depression setting in instead. JK guys I'm alive! Holidays were busy and I recently landed myself a job! So I'm going to have to adjust my update schedule a bit! I've also been working on a story for awhile now. It isn't published but it already has 10 chapters so maybe I publish that soon? It's boy x boy so Yeet!