Dazed

Haru x Reader
______________

I walked into the aquarium looking for my boyfriend. He had told me to meet him inside so I reluctantly agreed to his command. I've only been dating him for about a week and I feel unloved by him. He would always go and flirt with other girls. It really did upset me.

I walked around looking for (BF/N) and stopped at the dolphin tank. I always felt dolphins were such majestic creatures and were also beautiful in every way possible. Dolphins were my favorite animal. I then saw a lightly blue colored one swimming around. It seemed to love the water.

I giggled and turned around. I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. "I-I'm so sorry." I looked up and saw a boy with dark black hair and deep blue eyes. Beautiful.

He reached out his hand. "It's alright." He quietly said. I grasped his hand and he pulled me up. "Are you alright?" He asked. He seemed emotionless with his straight face and bored tone.

"Yes, thank you." I bowed. I stood up straight and looked behind the boy. There I finally saw (BF/N), but he had his arms around another girls waist and was flirting with her. "Excuse me for a second."

I walked away from the boy who helped me up, but I also felt his presence behind me.

I walked up to (BF/N) and the random girl. I already felt tears pick at my eyes. "Hey (BF/N). I've been looking for you."

"Oh." He paused. "Hey." He sounded cold.

"I've even looking for you." I repeated and my voice began to crack.

"Oh, sorry I totally forgot." (BF/N) said.

The girl began to puff out her cheeks. "Who's this? Your girlfriend?" She glared at me.

"No just a friend." He laughed.

My eyes widened and tears began to fall from my eyes. I was about to hit him with my purse, but someone grabbed my wrist. I looked over my shoulder and saw it was the boy with the black hair.

He then stepped in front of me and looked at (BF/N).

"What?" (BF/N) said annoyingly.

"Well if she's just a friend then I'll have her." The boy said then grabbed my wrist again and pulled me away.

"Hey! Wait!" I heard (BF/N) shout behind us.

"Run." The boy muttered and I picked up the pace of my feet.

We ran for a bit and ended up outside by the dolphin show. I looked at the boy and smiled. "Thank you. Um..."

"Haru. Just Haru." He said.

"Thank you Haru. I'm (Y/N)."

"You're Welcome." He then pulled out tissues and handed them to me. "You've been crying for awhile."

I took them and wiped my cheeks. "Thank you again Haru."

He nodded and looked back to the aquarium door. "He will be looking for you now."

"Heh. That's alright, it's payback anyways."

We stayed silent for a moment. I looked up at Haru who finally showed some emotion. He was smiling a little. "That was fun." He said boringly but still smiling a bit.

"It actually was." I smiled then laughed. "We should do that more often."

"Yeah. We should." He emphasized the we.

I blushed a bit. "Wanna look around together?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Okay! Let's go." I grabbed his hand and began to pull him with me.

~Time Skip brought to you by mackerel~

After a long and fun day at the aquarium with Haru, it was finally time to go our separate ways.

"It was really fun today." I said walking beside Haru to the train station.

"Yeah." He said back.

We finally arrived at the train station and we waited quietly for the train to come. I finally broke the silence. "Are you also riding the train Haru?"

"No. I live close by."

"Oh." I then saw the train coming so I stepped up to the line.

Haru stepped up behind me. The train doors opened and a few people stepped out. I then stepped in and turned around. "Well. Goodbye then Haru."

I turned around. He then grabbed my arm and turned me around. He softly put his lips to mine. He pulled away and smiled. "I don't like goodbyes." He softly pushed me into the train. The doors shut and I put my warm hand on the cold glass.

Haru did also and it felt like the space between our hands warmed up. The train then slowly pulled away and I stood in the same place the whole ride. Dazed.
____________

So how was it? I thought it would be cute to do something like this so yeah :D Requests are still open XD so yeah. Anyways! See you next chapter! Peace!!