Don't Touch Me! ((Lemon))

Nagisa x Reader
Requested by: @dat-crazy-fangirl
_______________

I nervously entered the gates of the school and gulped. Today my boyfriend Nagisa wanted to talk to me seriously about something. He said we'd talk on the roof in the morning so I arrived early to get there.

I shuffled silently into the entrance and put on my shoes. Nagisa was actually at his locker also. "G-Good morning!" I said to him.

He turned his head to me. "Morning (N/N)." He walked over and grabbed my hand.

Out of instinct and my nerves I pulled away. "Please don't touch me." I blushed.

He nodded. "Alright." His eyes saddened. "We can just talk here since no one has arrived yet. I actually want you to come over my house this weekend." The boy blushed. "I wanted to see if you could come so, I wanted to ask you in person."

I contemplated to myself. "No nothing. Why?" I asked.

"Well we've been dating for two years now. Correct?" He asked me.

I nodded slowly. "Yeah."

He rubbed his arm. "Well and we've discussed about that before right?"

I thought for a moment and my face became red. "D-do you mean." I played with the hem of my skirt. "Sex?"

The boy blushed. "D-don't say it out loud!" He covered his face. "Y-yes."

I looked at the floor. "S-sure. So what you want is to do it Saturday?"

He nodded his head. "My sisters and parents won't be home."

"Alright." I agreed to go.

~Time Skip~

I had a formal kind of outfit on and I was riding the train to Nagisa's house. He promised to pick me up at the station. The train slowly came to a stop at the station and I got off. I looked around for Nagisa and spotted him. I ran over to him. "Nagi!" I called out his nickname.

His head turned toward me and he smile. "Hi hi." He said as I closed in on him. A light blush powdered his face. "Ready?"

I also blushed. "Yeah."

He went to grab my hand but I pulled it away. "Not yet." I said as if I was ignoring him. I was to nervous so I couldn't handle the slightest touch from him yet.

He nodded as if he knew to what I meant. "Alright." His eyes were droopy. "Follow me."

I guess I wasn't mentally prepared yet. That being said why was I here if I wasn't prepared? Maybe deep down I trusted Nagisa a bit to much.

We finally arrived at his house and entered quietly. Nagisa was right, none of his family was home like they had vanished into thin air. Since I'm always here I am usually greeted by all his sisters immediately and his parents also. I am a well known and welcomed guest to the Hazuki household.

We slowly went up stairs to Nagi's room and I somehow didn't dread each step, I felt a sort of calmness now. Outside I felt everyone stared like they knew what we were up to but now that we're alone I don't feel scared. Before Nagisa opened his door I lightly grabbed his hand and he turned his head slightly towards me. "(N/N)?" His head tilted slightly when he called my name out in a questioning voice.

I nodded slowly while looking at the floor. "I have mentally prepared myself."

Nagi blushed and softly pressed his lips onto my cheek. "I'm glad." He lead me into his room and shut his door. The blonde locked it just incase his family decided to rush home. I set my bag down and turned to look at him.