OHSHC Crossover

Ouran high school host club
Tamaki x Male! Reader x Haru
________________

I sighed in frustration and looked in the mirror. The girls thought it was a nice idea to put me in the girl's uniform dress. It's only my first day at Ouran academy as an exchange student and I'm already being harassed.

"Are you down yet?" One of the girls asked.

"Uh. Yeah." I said.

I then heard some whispering and a door open on the other side of the curtain. "Hello Miladies. What are you doing in the host club's changing room?"

"Tamaki! We were just hanging around." One of the girls said nervously.

Some shuffling happened and the curtain was drawn back. Standing there was a boy with blonde hair and violet eyes. "Oh hello milady." He walked over and grabbed my hand. He bent over and kissed it. "What were they doing to you."

I cringed when he kissed my hand. I guess with my girly face he didn't recognize me to be a dude. "I was just leaving." I pulled away and picked up my bag. I quickly left the room and bumped into someone. "Oops. Sorry." I said. I looked up. A boy with black hair and glasses looked down at me.

"It's alright. Ma'am. Why are you in such a hurry?" He asked.

The blonde man's voice called out behind us. "Kyoya stopped that lady!"

The boy named Kyoya then sighed. "I'm sorry." He then grabbed my arm.

I swear dropped and the man with blonde hair walked over to us. "Why don't you stay awhile and chat?"

I pulled my arm away from Kyoya. "I'm sorry I have to go."

I walked away and out of the room. I turned to the left and began to walk. I stopped when I saw one of my old classmates walking this direction. It was Haruka Nanase. He was on the swim team at Iwatobi with me until I transferred. What is he doing here?

I turned away and began to walk back to the room. I rushed in and closed the door. I hope he didn't see me because I didn't want him seeing me in a dress. "Oh! You're back milady." The blond boy walked over.

Crap. "Uhm. Yeah." I said.

"My name is Tamaki." He bowed graciously. "And you are?"

"I'm. Uhm. (F/N)." I scratched my cheek.

He stood up straight and looked at me. "Are you hiding from someone?" He asked.

"Yes actually. An old classmate." I confessed.

Tamaki then grabbed my hand and pulled me over back to the changing room. "Let's then change your look so he would never recognize you." He pushed me in and two ladies walked over. "Change her into a different person."

The ladies smiled wickedly. "With pleasure."

After a painstaking change. The forced makeup on my face and out a long (H/C) wig over my head. I looked in the mirror when the were finished and I looked like a girl even more then before. The pushed me out of the room and Haru was sitting down drinking something with Tamaki talking to him. Tamaki looked at me and smiled. He walked over to me. "You look great." He gave me a thumbs up. He then grabbed my arm and pulled me over to Haru. "Haru. This is my friend (F/N). She'd like to meet you."

I face palmed internally. He told him my name. Haru then set his cup down and stood up. "There you are. I've been looking for you." He studied me. "Why are you dressed like a girl?" Haru asked.

I breathed nervously and Tamaki looked at me confused. "What do you mean? This is a girl."

Haru shook his head. "That's a dude." He said bluntly.

Tamaki' eyes widened and he looked at me. "W-what?!" He put his face close to mine. "I would've never guessed." He said.

I pushed him away and looked at Haru. "Sorry you had to see me like this." I said.

Haru shrugged. "You look cute."

I blushed. "Thanks. I guess. What are you here for?" I asked him.

"Well I came to confess to you. I regret not doing it before." He said with a straight face.

I blushed more. "What?"

Tamaki then butt in. "I also declare my love for you."

"What? I'm a dude first off. Also I just met you bro." I said.

"Ah!" He grabbed my hands. "But it was love at first sight."

Haru pushed his face away. "I confessed first."

"That means nothing!" Tamaki retorted with.

They kept fighting for another hour while I chilled with Kyoya. He didn't mind my company. They got quiet for a moment and whispered some things to each other.

They then walked over. "We've decided to share you." They both said.

"Huh?" I said shocked.

It was going to be a long day.
__________
How'd you guys like it? Should I do more male reader inserts or not? I want to know your opinion on things like this please ;3;