Red Hot Flames

Seijuro x Reader
Requested by: @RainyDayRock27
______________

I pulled out my phone and nervously looked at the text message from Rin one more time.

Kazuichi Child: Okay see you at our open practice after school on Monday!

I sighed out in frustration. Damnit why did I ever agree to go again? I mean Rin has been wanting to see me and he said Samezuka has an open practice for the swim team so he thought it was perfect. Except, it isn't for me. I can't swim!

Sadly today is Monday and I already promised him I'd show. I decided to go in my school uniform and just say I don't have my swimsuit so I can't swim.

I made my way to the school and slipped my phone back into my bag. I finally arrived and stepped into the school's gates. I slowly made my way to the pool, since there were signs posted everywhere telling me where to go. I stepped inside and looked around. Being an open practice you can see that I'm the only girl here. Damnit Rin. Curse you going to an all boy's academy.

I scanned the area to try and spot the maroon haired boy. I slowly stepped inside and was instantly talked to by a guy. "Hi there!" He said excited.

I backed up a bit. "Uhm hi!"

"So you're here for the open practice I assume? We never get any girls so this is a rare sight." The boy laughed. He stepped forward a bit and I stepped back. "So do you have swimwear with you?" He asked.

"N-No. I came to see a friend." I gripped the handle on my school bag and stepped back another step.

"Oh that's okay! We have extra swimsuits for girls. I can show you to the locker room."

"Th-that's really okay!" I backed up even more.

"(Y/N)!" Rin's voice called out.

"Ri-" without realizing it I had stepped back to far and into the pool. "AAHHH!" I yelled out as I fell back.

I felt myself be enveloped in water and I struggled to get to the top. I freaked out to much and I was struggling to much in the water.

Water was filling my mouth until suddenly two arms wrapped around me and before I knew it I felt my eyes close as I blacked out. I then felt someone's lips upon my blowing air into my mouth. I shot my eyes open and coughed up water. The guy who saved me stared into my eyes with his bright yellow ones. He brushed some of my hair out of my face. "Are you alright?" He asked in a serious tone.

I nodded and felt my face heat up. "Y-yeah. Thank you for saving me."

He smiled. "Glad you're alright." He stood up and picked me up into his arms.

"W-wah." I said in surprise.

"Let's go get you a towel and a change of clothes so you don't catch a cold."

Rin ran over to us. "(F/N)! Are you alright?" He asked in concern.

I nodded. "Yeah. Thanks for worrying about me."

He sighed in relief. "Ah that was so scary my feet couldn't move, but luckily Seijuro knew what to do."

Seijuro is his name. Seijuro than began to laugh. "Rin please call me by my last name at practice."

Rin sighed. "Sorry sorry. Mikoshiba."

Mikoshiba smiled. "It's fine. I'm going to show your friend to the girls locker room to get dried off and changed."

Rin nodded. "Alright."

Mikoshiba then walked away while carrying me bridal style. "What's your name?" He asked me while smiling.

I blushed. "(L/N) (F/N)." I mumbled.

"Hmm. Can I call you (F/N)?" He asked.

I nodded while blushing. "Sure."

"Then you can call me Seijuro." He smirked.

I felt my face heat up like it was on fire. They way his eyes shined intrigued me so much. "A-Alright."

He stopped at the locker room and set me down. "Inside there is a locker with a ton of girl's swimsuits. Put one on grab a towel from the towel basket."

I nodded. "Thank you again."

"Anything for a cute girl." He laughed. "I even got to kiss you! Even though it was to save your life."

I touched my face, and it felt like red hot flames.
_________________

I totally forgot to publish this yesterday! What am I doing?? There will be two updates today. Another one later since I still am finishing it up.

Next chapter: Momo x Reader