Drama Star

Momo x Reader
____________________

"Hello?" My voice shook. I cautiously stepped towards the front door and looked through the peep hole. No one in sight. My shaking hand gripped the door knob and turned the handle slowly. I pulled open the door and held my breath.

Still no one was to be seen. Suddenly foot steps sounded from the left. I slowly turned my head and there coming into view was Trent. "Ah come on! It's just you?" I laughed and made my way towards him.

He didn't say anything but grabbed my hand. "Leia." I tried to pull away but it only made his grip stronger.

"Trent you're scaring me." Worry and terror filled me again.

"Leia, don't listen to Mica, because he is associated with RIA." Trent glared into my eyes. "He's a traitor Leia."

I shook my head. "Trent. You're lying."

Suddenly he kissed me and I tried to pull away but I gave into him. Suddenly a voice called out behind us. "Leia?" It was Mica's voice.

"AND CUT." The director called out. "That was perfect! Best seen we've filmed for this drama so far." The director praised me.

Momo ran up from behind me and hugged me. "We did good! (F/N) we were praised." He smiled.

I laughed. "We did. Good job Momo." I looked up to Souske. "Good job."

Souske nodded. "Yeah." He turned and walked away from the two of us.

"Ehh! Buzz kill like always. Souske is only into acting." Momo released me and I turned to him.

"It's fine. It's good that Souske likes to act." I began to walk to the dressing room. "If he didn't, this drama wouldn't be as good."

"Yeah you're right." Momo followed behind me and grabbed my hand to hold it. "Hey (F/N), wanna go for drinks today?" The boy gave me a charming smile.

I giggled. "Sure." I pulled my hand away. "But you're paying." I walked into my dressing room and closed the door quickly behind me so Momo couldn't get in.

"Anything for you darling!" Momo called out from behind the door.

~Time Skip (*'ω`*)~

I put on my most eye catching dress and headed out from my apartment building. I made sure to wear a pea coat because of the cold weather.

I slowly made my way to the bar that Momo had told me to go to. I thought he would pick me up since he always did when we went out together but he told me to go on ahead. Maybe he had plans before and didn't have time to go pick me up.

I arrived at Manifest and made my way inside. It was a classy bar, but also a club. It was the usual place Momo and I always hung out at. I made my way through the oddly large crowd and to a private room. I reserved the room for Momo and I tonight and opened the door. Inside he already was there.

I laughed. "What the heck, you always pick me up." I joked and closed the door.

Momo blushed and shifted nervously. "Yeah sorry. Had some business beforehand." He pulled on his collar.

I sat next to him and took off my coat, setting it down beside me. "Did you order yet?" I asked him while pulling out my phone to check if I had any messages from my family. I don't check my phone on walks.

Momo scooted closer. "No not yet." I felt him grab my hand I looked at him. "Uhm (N/N)." He coughed into his other hand.

"Yeah? Are you alright. You seem to be sick or something." I asked with a worried tone.

"I'm fine. Very fine." He squeezed his eyes shut for a second and opened them again, staring seriously into mine. "(F/N)."

I felt my face heat up a bit. "You're acting weird." I averted my eyes to the floor.

"Well tonight I wanted to ask you something important." His hand took my chin gently and moved my head so I was facing him completely. "(F/N). We've been friends for forever. We've built off each other from our acting careers and I want to start another level of building." His serious tone made me shake slightly. "(F/N), will you be my girlfriend, or lover. Which ever sounds better to you."

I blushed and nodded. "Of course you idiot. I've been waiting for you to ask me."

Momo smiled. "Really?! Yes!!" He breathed out a sigh of relief. "I was so nervous." He kissed my cheek.

I hid my face into my hands. "You're such a nugget."

Momo laughed softly and kissed my forehead.
_______________

This one was short and sweet~~! So next few chapters will be requests from readers!