Online Love ((Final Part))

Rin x Reader
___________

I shut my eyes tightly and awaited the kiss from Rin but it never came. He released me from his hold and pat my head. "Good night." He said quietly as he began to walk away.

I stood there shocked on to what just happened. Rin was going to kiss me, but didn't? Does he have a girlfriend? I mean his own friends said that he hasn't before. Why? Why??

I stood thinking for 10 more minutes until my mom came out to get me. It was a long night of no sleep.

~Time Skip Already~

It's been 6 days since I've talked to Rin. He hasn't messaged me or anything since our date. If it was a date.

Being Friday now I headed home from school so I can relax and sleep for the rest of the day. I heaved out a sigh and looked down at my feet as I walked. I then had an idea. I'm going to Samezuka since Rin has practice today. I began to walk faster until I was at the gates of Samezuka. The school head just let out so a lot of boys were around. I nervously stepped onto the schools grounds and made my way to the pool.

"Hey are you lost?" A boy came up to me and asked. He had bright orange hair and bright yellow eyes.

I shook my head and backed away a bit. "I'm fine."

"Oh alright." He paused and then grabbed my hands. "Are you a lamp? Because you light up my world!" He said with sparkles in his eyes.

I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh at his corny pick up line. "(F/N)?!"

I turned around from the boy with orange hair and saw Nitori. "Nitori-chan!" I walked up to him.

"What are you doing here? Do you know Mikoshiba-san?" He asked.

I turned around to look at the boy. "No. He just came up to me. I'm here to see Rin."

Nitori put his hand to his head. "Actually Rin senpai just left to go look for you. He said he's not coming to practice today for that."

"Thank you. I have to go." I turned on my heel and began to run.

"Good luck!" Nitori yelled behind me and I began to run even faster.

My feet were in a perfect rhythm as I ran to find Rin. I rounded a corner am bumped into a person. I retaliated and fell on the ground. "S-sorry!" I frantically said.

A hand came down and I looked up to see Rin smiling at me. "It's alright. I guess your just falling for me."

I blushed and grabbed his hand. He pulled me up to my feet and I hugged him. "Sorry." I whispered.

Rin sighed and wrapped his arms around me. "I should be the one apologizing. I didn't message you or anything for almost a week." He pulled back and put his hand to my cheek. "I'm sorry." He leaned in and softly put his lips to mine. Once he pulled back at stared at his blushing face. "I like you (F/N). I love you. Will you be my girlfriend."

I blushed and nodded slowly. "Of course."

He smiled and kissed me again.
_______________

I'VE HAVE BEEN ON A LONG HIATUS AND I AM NOW BACK! I WILL BE UPDATING AT LEAST SIX OR SEVEN TIMES A WEEK STARTING SUNDAY. THIS INCLUDES ALL MY STORIES, NOT JUST THIS ONE. I'M SORRY FOR NOT TELLING ANYONE!! I AM BACK NOW.