Moon of Honey ((LEMON))

Married! Souske x Reader ((You guys are married to one another Also my editing skills man))
______________________

"Souske!" I ran over to my now handsome husband Souske.

"Hm?" He spread his arms out as if he knew I wanted him to catch me.

I jumped up and into his arms and he spun me around. "Now that we are newlyweds it's time we decide on a honeymoon." I tried looking up at him. (Haha get the title now?)

"Ah. Maybe." He looked down at me and smiled. "We could just stay here forever and hold one another."

I blushed. "Ah stop it. I'm being serious." I pouted.

"Alright alright." He set me down lightly. "Why don't we look at the brochures your mom brought over?" He looked at the counter top in the kitchen.

We actually moved in together and we are still in the process of unboxing a lot of things. "Hmm? Sure!" I walked over to the counter and picked up one of the brochures. "Maybe someplace close." I paused. "Like Kyoto maybe?" I stared at one of the brochures. "A hot spring getaway?"

Souske walked up behind me and leaned over the counter, pressing his back against me. "Mhmm." He put his head on my shoulder then began to nibble on it.

"S-Souske. Come on no messing around." I blushed.

Souske then began to slowly push down both my tank top straps and bra straps. "I'm not messing around. I'm listening." He pulled down my tank top and bra then went to grab ahold of one of my breasts. His other hand traveled down my leg.

"Hng Sou." I moaned softly and bit my lip.

"Yeah?" He hummed while he continued to work magic on me. He seemed experienced but in reality I was his first time. It came to him naturally.

"Let's look at pla- ah! Hnn. Places to go to our honeymoon." I shivered at his soft touches.

He then turned me around and lifted me on to the counter, knocking some brochures off in the process. He pressed his lips against mine softly and squeezed my thigh. He pulled away. "It can wait." He then went in for an even deeper kiss.

I melted away into him and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely. "Yeah?" I whispered in a somewhat flirty tone.

"Yeah." He chuckled. He kept placing small kisses down my neck and onto my chest. I moaned softly and went to unbutton his shirt. He helped then threw it aside. I ran my small hands up his toned chest and through his hair. I ruffled it a bit then giggled.

He laughed then full took off my tank top and bra. He then pulled down my pants slowly while nibbling on my inner thigh. He stared at me with lustful eyes as he did so. "So tempting." I said softly.

"Not as tempting as you darling." He threw my pants aside and I went to unbuckle his belt. He stopped me. "Let's go to bed." He said.

"Carry me." I whined while wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder.

"As you wish." He then lifted me by the tush and carried me to our bedroom. I had wrapped my legs around him so I wouldn't slide down. Once we got there he put me down onto the bed and I grabbed his belt. I removed it from him hastily and he chuckled. "Impatient. Are we?" He went on top of me and once again placed kisses down my neck.

I giggled. "It tickles."

"That's what I was going for." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand. Kissing it. He then went and rubbed my core slowly. I let out a somewhat loud moan. "Nice reaction." He said quietly to himself. He then inserted one finger inside me slowly preparing me. He added up to three and went into the nightstand drawer. He pulled out lube and a condom and continued to prepare me more.

I grabbed his hand before he opened the condom. "Let me put it on."

He looked at me surprised. He must be taken back by the offer but he handed me the condom. "If you want to."

I slowly took it from him and opened it. What I did next surprised him even more. I slid it on with my mouth. He groaned while moaning my name out. "(Y/N)."

I couldn't get it all the way but he helped put the rest on. He pushed me back lightly and my back fell onto the bed. He lifted up my leg and kissed me. He entered me slowly and I grabbed ahold of the sheets. Even though Souske and I have done it many times I still wasn't used to his size.

He wiped a tear that I hadn't noticed fallen from my eye. "Tell me when." He whispered in my ear.

I waited a minute until I grabbed a hold of his back. "Slowly." I breathed out a careless whisper. (Cue saxophone)

He nodded and slowly began to move. It hurt a bit but then I began to moan softly. I dug my nails into his back and kissed his lips. "Faster." I kissed his nose.

"Mmm." He kissed my nose back and picked up his pace. I then went from soft mews to loud uncontrollable moaning. Souske groaned while saying my name. "(Y/N)." He panted. "You feel so good." He said in a husky voice.

I blushed. "Mm. It feels great." He kissed me deeply and was eventually pounding into me. I felt my stomach tighten. "I-I'm close."

"I am also." He once again whispered in a husky voice.

I climaxed and after a few more thrusts Souske did also. He rode out my orgasm and pulled out. He fell beside me and we panted for a bit until he went to the dresser and pulled out one of his shirts. He came back over and put it on me then kissed my forehead. "Boyfriend shirt." He smiled sweetly.

I giggled and found my panties and slid them on. "Wanna wear my bra?" I joked.

"Haha funny." He laughed while pulling on his boxers and some soft fabric sweatpants. He then laid down back in bed and I cuddled up to him.

"Tomorrow we will find a place to go to our honeymoon." I closed my eyes slowly.

"Yep." Souske played with my hair until I fell asleep.

_________________
How was it? I actually have another chapter down but I'm going to publish it tomorrow. I will publish it early on the morning so I can catch some morning readers <3 Next chapter: Haru x Reader