My Only Princess ((Part 2))

I wiped the tears from my cheeks that had fallen from my eyes and ran towards who knows where. I have no clue to where I was in the kingdom and I felt like I really should've paid attention when Nagisa showed me around. I walked through a random door to find the way outside. I looked around and saw that I had ended up in Nagisa's room.

I sniffles and walked over to his bed. I sat down on it and the laid down. I felt like even though it was a short time, I was truly happy for once.

I heard someone enter and I looked up to see Nagisa. Tears began to fall from my eyes again and I wiped them away. He closed the door and walked over to the bed. He sat down on it and smiled. "I don't have to marry her. It's an arranged marriage. I can just reject it if I wanted to."

I looked up at him.

"Please don't cry." He gently rested his hand on my cheek and wiped some of the tears away. "I want to see you smile. I love that beautiful smile. Also your laugh, the way you stutter when you talk, and I love you." Nagisa finished.

My eyes widened and Nagisa pulled me up into a right embrace. "I know it's crazy and I've only known you for a few hours, but I'm in love. Please say that you love me also. Even if it's a lie." He whispered.

I hesitated. "I love you."

Nagisa pulled back and smiled. "C-can I-" he blushed, "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

I slowly nodded. "Yeah."

He smiled and softly put his lips on mine. He pulled back. "Will you marry me instead?"

I smiled. "Yes."

~4 years later~

"Mommy!" (Child's name) called out.

"Yes sweetie?" I rushed over to (C/N).

"How did you and daddy meet?" He asked.

I giggled. "Well it was your fathers birthday and-."

Nagisa walked in. "(C/N), (Y/N). What are you guys up to?"

"Mommy is telling me how you guys met." (C/N) exclaimed.

Nagisa laughed. "How about I tell you tonight for a bed time story?"

"Okay!" (C/N) smiled.

"Now run along. I have to down time with my only princess."

"Okay!" (C/N) ran off.

"Only Princess?" I asked.

"Yep! My only princess." Nagisa kissed my lips lightly.
_________

Whoo!! A chapter update!! Yay~ also if you have requests just comment~ I'll take anything~ Anyways!! See you next chapter. Peace!!