OHSHC Crossover part 2!

Haru x Male! Reader x Tamaki
_______________

Oh great. Just great. I stared at the bathing suit they had readied me. It had ruffles all over it and it was a dress kind of so it went a little below my.... Well..... Crotch.

Haru wanted to go swimming and Tamaki invited himself because they are fighting over me. I don't really care because I don't swing that way. They said they have a swimsuit for me and it's in the changing room. I walk in and the doors locks me in. I turn to see this. Monstrosity of a swimsuit. It's also white? What am I? Some pure chick? Getting married in a wedding dress? As if. I can't dare to look at it and it makes me want to hurl.

I saw a piece of paper attached to it and I walked over and opened it. There was a note inside.

Dear (F/N),
     Put on this swimsuit and we'll let you out~

                       Xoxox Tamaki

                                And Haru

I angrily crumpled up the paper and threw it in the corner and glared at the swimsuit again. I sighed in frustration and picked the swimsuit up. "I have no choice." I mumble before changing into it.

I looked in the mirror and cringed. I looked just like a girl and I hated it. Why was I born with such a girlish face? Why????

I walked to the door and knocked. "I'm wearing it." I stood there for a few moments before the door unlocked and opened. Outside was Haru and Tamaki. Tamaki had opened the door.

They stared at me for a few seconds and Tamaki's face turned red. "Such beauty." He whispered before covering his mouth with his hand.

He backed up and studied me more. Haru walked over to me and tugged on the bottom. "What's underneath?"

I blushed and smacked his hand away. "Hey what the hell? Don't go pulling on it."

Tamaki strolled over. "My my. Don't use a trashy word like that."

"Screw off." I said under my breath.

"What was that?" Tamaki asked.

"Nothing." I walked past them and out the door. I walked to the pool and kneeled down to feel the water. "Cold." I whispered.

Haru then flew past me and into the water. I smiled and admired the way he swam. It's like he was a mermaid in the sea. I blushed and shook out of my weird thoughts.

Tamaki came next to me and kneeled as well. "Don't you swim? Jump in."

I glared at him. "You want me to swim in this?" I clicked my tongue. "As if."

Tamaki chuckled. "Well. I guess all you need is a little push." Right after he said that he pushed me into the water. I screamed as he did and hit the water with a crash. Especially my face.

I pulled my face above water and glared at Tamaki. "What the hell? I could o-" I stopped when I saw the look on his face. It was pure red. "W-what's the matter?" I stuttered.

He mumbled a bunch of incoherent words and ran away while screaming, "I'll go get a towel!"

I tilted my head and looked down. The swimsuit stuck to my body and was a bit see through. This is why I hate white. I blushed and covered myself up a bit before sinking my body into the water more. I felt something grab my thigh and I screamed. Haru popped out of the water. "What the hell? You almost scared me to death!" I said flustered.

He shrugged. "Worth it."

Tamaki came back over and grabbed my arm. He pulled me out of the pool and put the towel around me. "There. All better." He said while smiling and looking into my eyes.

I blushed and looked away and at Haru. He climbed out of the pool and looked at me with dog like eyes. "What?" I asked.

He smirked. "I could see through your bathing suit under water."

I blushed and smacked him in the chest. "Perv! I'm a guy!" I yelled.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled his face closer to mine. "So what? Guys can do it."

I blushed and pulled away from him. Tamaki wrapped his arms around my waist. "He's right you know."

I blushed madly and closed my eyes.

I didn't have any fun that night
_________________

Request. Request. Request. Please.
I'm begging you. I need ideas. Plz. ;3;

This is the last crossover so now back to regular one shots unless asked otherwise. Hehe. I have Christmas specials but haven't posted them yet. Oops. >_> later. Maybe lol