School Festival ((Part 1))

Hey guys!!! I'm done with crossover requests for a bit! But please DM ME FOR REQUESTS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT! I always get comments and mannnn I can't keep track of all of them so dm me from now on. I beg. I'll be on my knees for you guys. Plz.

Souske x Reader x Rin
__________________

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. Sunlight hit my face almost instantly so I squinted and covered my face with my hand. Today was just another normal Friday morning. I was going to school, do my classes, go home, and sleep. I'd say I have a pretty normal life. Nothing new ever happens. Just the same cycle every day.

I began to walk to the station so I can ride the train to school and stood in silence as I patiently waited for the horrid vehicle to arrive. I hate the smell of the thing, it's just so unkempt.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see a tall guy with dark hair and teal eyes. We kinda just stood there for like a few minutes while he starred at me till I spoke up. "Can I... Can I help you with something?" I asked subtly.

He starred for a few more seconds then removed his hand from my shoulder. "You're (F/N) (L/N). Correct?"

"Oh yeah. But how do you know my name?" I stepped back a bit. A stalker maybe? Or a some creeper. Or even worse?!

"Do you." He paused. "Do you know Rin Matsouka?"

I nodded slowly. The shark teeth wimp. My best friend, but we haven't actually been talking lately. "Yeah."

"Well." He began to scratch his head. "He told me to give you this." He then handed me a small flyer with an ad that seemed to show a school festival on it. "He wants you to come."

"Oh." I grabbed it and looked at it. "What's your name?" I whispered.

"Souske." He said before walking away.

"Ah wait! Souske!" I yelled after him.

He stopped and turned while smiling. "Yeah?"

I blushed. Now that I really am looking at him. He's kind of.... Hot. "Uhm. Thanks for this!" I waved the flyer in my hand.

"You're welcome. (F/N)." He then walked away.

I touched my cheek softly. It felt it was burning. I looked at the flyer and read the date. It starts today?! What was he thinking getting this to me today. I guess I'll check it out after school today. "Souske." I whispered before boarding the bus.

~Time Skip~

I slowly approached the school entrance and looked out among the crowd of people. I don't really have any friends at my school so I came by myself. I slowly entered and looked at all the booths. Shark week forgot to tell me what his room number so I pulled out my cell to text him. I looked at my whole 6 contacts and pressed on Rin's. He's really the only friend I have but since he went to Samezuka I haven't been able to see him lately. I entered the school and looked around all the different classrooms until I came across a maid/ butler cafe. I saw the maroon haired shark so I entered. He seemed to be a butler with a small amount of others. The rest were dudes in maid costumes.

Rin then looked over and saw me, he smiled and made his way over to me. "Hey (F/N)." He said while smiling.

"Hey shark boy." I said, also smiling.

His smile faltered. "Hey what did I say about calling me that." I shrugged and he went on. "Well I'm almost done with my shift and I have some more friends coming, so is it okay for you to wait a bit more?" He asked.

I nodded. "Sure."

"Great! Let me get you to a table." He said while motioning is hand to the direction of a table.

"Thanks." I said while going to sit down.

Rin handed me a small menu and walked off to attend to someone else.

"(F/N)" Someone called my name and I looked around. "(F/N)" They called again and I finally spotted Souske waving me down. I stood up and walked over.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me behind the curtain. "Woah there." I said as I pulled my arm back to me.

"Sorry." He said then smiled. "Glad you came." He stated.

I blushed a bit. "Oh yeah same." I then noticed he was in a chef's attire and was cooking. "So cooking duty?" I asked while diluting my head.

"Yeah. My shift will be over with Rin though." He said.

"Cool so we can hang?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and smiled again. "Can't wait."
___________________

Part 2 coming soon my dudes. Hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal I don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do yuo want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy...
C: