Emotionless

Kisumi x Reader
_____________

I walked out of the gym and took a huge sip of water. Basketball practice was kind of harder then usual today. Probably because I rejected the manager when she confessed her feelings to me.

I chuckled and ran my hand through my hair. Many girls confessed to me and I always turned them down. I wasn't really interested in dating, I'm more interested in just playing around. I guess I can be considered a play boy.

I hung my bag over my shoulder and began to walk home. I pulled out my phone and saw that about three girls had texted me. I smirked and began to text each one back. I then ran into someone and dropped my phone. "Whoa." I bowed. "Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention."

I looked up and saw that I had bumped into a girl. She picked up my phone and stood up straight handing it to me. I then got a good look at her face. She had soft looking (S/C) skin and bright (E/C) eyes. Her (H/C) hair looked very soft. She was also wearing my school uniform. I felt my stomach tingle a bit.

"It's alright." She said plainly. She reminded me of my friend Haru. I felt a tinge of annoyance.

"So what's your name?" I asked hastily.

She looked at me with a bored expression. "Nanase (F/N)."

I raised an eyebrow. So she's related to Haruka? Interesting. "Cool! I'm Kisumi. No need for last name since I'm cooling with you calling me by my first name. So are you related to Haruka Nanase (F/N)-chan?"

She put her hand up to my face as if she was stopping me. "Please drop the chan. Yes. I am his sister."

"Why don't you go to the same school as him then?"

"Because we live in different houses. I actually live in my parents house and he lives on his own." She said in the same bored tone as Haru.

"Oh. Cool!" A lightbulb then lit above my head. "We should hang out then some other time! Maybe even Haru could come?"

She looked at me as if she was thinking about the offer then she answered. "Alright then."

"Cool. Let's exchange emails."

She nodded then pulled out her phone.

~One week later~

Today I was going out with (F/N) and I've been feeling nervous all morning. I don't know why, but she just makes me nervous. I shouldn't be nervous because Haru was going to be there.

I walked towards where we are meeting up an I saw in the distance that (F/N) was standing alone. I felt the butterflies come again. "Hey." I said. "Am I late?"

"No." She said with a straight face.

I looked around. "Where's Haru?"

"He said that he had some last minute plans with his swim team."

"Oh." On closer inspection I saw that she was dressed very cutely. She had a (F/C) polka dot dress on and a white bow in her hair. I blushed and began to fidget. "Let's go then."

"Alright."

~Mini Time Skip~

It was almost nightfall now and I was walking (F/N) back to her house. We had fun today, well at least I think we did. Whatever we did (F/N) had a straight face. I hope she wasn't unamused.

I stuffed my hands into my pants pockets and looked over at her. She seemed to be thinking about something. She then stopped walking and I also stopped. "Um. Kisumi." She began.

"Yeah?" I turned to look at her.

"I had fun today." She looked up at me.

Unintentionally I leaned in and kissed her. I pulled back immediately when I realized what I did. I blushed. "I-I'm so so-" I stopped when I saw the look on her face.

She was smiling softly with a tint of pink upon her cheeks.
______________

Thank you guys so much for 2000 reads ;-; I really appreciate it and I hope you continue to read ^_^ Also I am taking requests because I have none •^• So please feel free to msg me or just comment ^_^ Thanks again and I'll see you next chapter~