KnB Crossover

Makoto x Reader
_____________

We walked off the bus and looked at the school in front of us. Apparently our swim meet is here and my old friend Kuroko is also here. We went to middle school together and I went to all his basketball games. He was amazing, so amazing he was apart of the well known team of generation of miracles. We also dated back then but broke up after we went to different schools. I was kind of nervous. Maybe I'll run into him. Makoto walked beside me and grabbed my hand. "Hey. You'll be okay I'm here."

I looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah." My friendly giant Makoto. We are dating now. He was forced to confess for a dare at the Christmas party. I was happy and accepted. I told him about everything from junior high and he was okay with it.

Everyone went into the school and began to walk past the gym when a small voice called out. "(F/N)?" You turned around and saw Kuroko standing there.

"Oh hey." You said nervously. You then felt Makoto grab your hand. "How are you?" You said more confidently.

"I'm fine. How are y-"

"Kuroko-chi!!!" A blonde boy ran out and looked at us. "Are these your friends?!" He then saw me and smiled. "(F/N)-chi!" He ran over and picked me up. Spinning me around. He set me down and ruffled my hair. "How've you been?" He asked smiling. "Wait!" He grabbed your hand before you could answer and began to pull you along. "Everyone is here and I bet they'd be glad to see you-chii."

He pulled you into the gym and you turned your head to see the swim team also tagging along. It seems Kuroko invited them to follow along. Haru was probably the only one who heard him. Maybe also a jealous Makoto. He was pouting now.

Kise stopped and you smiled at the generation of miracles. "Look! (F/N)-chi is here! Just like old times."

Akashi walked over first. "Ah." He smirked. "You have turned into a fine young lady." He studied your swimsuit. "Your on the swim team I see."

I nodded. "Yes actually we are all here today to." I motioned my hand to the team. Everyone introduced each other and it was finally time to start the meet so you had to leave. Everyone was sad to see you go but you exchanged phone numbers so you could all talk again. You said your goodbyes and left before Kuroko stopped you one more time and hugged you.

"Glad to see you again." He smiled. You laughed nervously.

Makoto then walked over and intertwined his fingers with you. "Let's go." He said.

Jealous Makoto was best Makoto.
______________

Okay. So if it isn't good enough I'll try harder. It's kind of short and I want more interaction. So I'll try harder >:3