Chapter 35 - Getting Carried Away

Knox unzipped my dress and pulled it down as we kissed, walking me backwards into the bathroom. He reached behind the curtain and turned on the shower with his mouth never leaving mine, unfastening my bra and sliding it off in a split second.

I reached out, pulling his shirt off and throwing it before kissing him desperately as I undid the button and zipper of his jeans. He reached down, pulling his pants and boxer briefs the rest of the way down and kicking them off his feet before clasping his hands around my face and latching his mouth back onto mine.

Kissing him like that made my entire body feel like it was on fire and my core ached for him, wanting to feel him inside me. He slid a hand under the elastic of my underwear, rubbing his fingers against my clit and I immediately gasped at his touch because it felt so good, moaning softly and clinging onto his broad shoulders to steady myself. He slid one of his long fingers inside me, pumping it in and out slowly.

"Damn, you're already so wet for me babe," he whispered against my ear before sucking on the skin right below it, sending a shiver through my body that made the spot between my legs pulse.

I reached out and grasped his hard erection in my hand, feeling it twitch and harden even more from my touch. It was obvious that he was as desperate for me as I was for him right now.

"You know what? Fuck the shower. It can wait," he said, turning it off before hoisting me up into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist, smacking my ass as he carried me back into the bedroom with his mouth covering mine.

He laid me down onto the bed with his body falling down on top of me, kissing me deeply. I closed my eyes as I kissed him back, gripping onto his strong back.

"I want you so bad," I said breathlessly, looking up into his dark eyes before latching back onto his mouth and running my hands down his biceps. I felt his erection pressing at my entrance and I let out a moan as his hard length gradually slid inside, stretching and filling me up completely. Knox always felt so good. My old high school boyfriend had nothing on him.

Once he was all the way in, he pulled out some and slid back in again, going slow at first but gradually getting faster, until eventually he was slamming his hard length up into me, making me squeeze my eyes shut tight and cry out.

"Knox!" I moaned, before opening my eyes and looking up into his that were hovering above me, his dark hair falling down over his forehead.

His eyes were locked onto mine and he studied my face for a second before whispering, "I love you," breathlessly and then leaning in, capturing my mouth with his again.

Hearing those words gave me butterflies and I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him back before whispering, "I love you too."

Those words seemed to spur him on and he started slamming up into me, making me gasp and grip onto the sheets, throwing my head back and moaning loudly. Hearing my moans just made him go even harder and pretty soon he was driving into me so hard that the headboard was slamming against the wall and my nails were digging into his back.

I could tell he wasn't holding back this time. He gripped onto my hips, thrusting deep inside me over and over, so fast and hard that I thought I might rip in two, but it felt amazing. He always felt amazing. I never even knew sex could be like this.

He reached down, rubbing against my clit as he thrust deep inside me over and over and the feeling was intense and overwhelming, making me lift my hips off the bed and grind against his fingers because I wanted more.

I squeezed onto his arms, closing my eyes as that intense feeling built up until I didn't think I could take anymore. Then my stomach muscles tightened up, raising my upper body up off of the bed, feeling an explosion inside as my body trembled several times.