Chapter 8. Hadrian

After coming back from Airport I went straight to see her. I didn’t knew where she was but I was going to find her. Ian text me her information and I was eager to see her. She doesn’t know that I’m here. I’ll give her surprise. I was smiling non stop.
I found her in the hospital park.
She was…. Looking changed.
She was a gorgeous woman now.
Not that innocent little girl anymore.
A beautiful woman.
Her bone structure was perfect. Her eyes were shinning in the sunlight They were looking hazel or honey colored. Her skin was glowing. Her hair was in a messy bun. She was looking hot in scrubs.
My God, Mia cara. you have to hide your beauty because I don’t want to see someone else’s eyes on you.
I’m glad she followed her dream. I was staring at her without even realizing it and she noticed it. Staring at her is my favourite thing to do.
She turned around and I try to hide from her gaze.
She’s thinking about something.
Is she thinking about me?
I don’t know why do I feel like something isn’t right.
I wasn’t ready to meet her like this. I’m going to see her this Sunday. I’ll also confess all my feelings for her this Sunday.
Until then, I’ll prepare a surprise for her in our home.
We’ll get married then.
And she’ll be mine.

Saturday morning
After that day, I took my route to gym from her hospital just so I can see her.
Olive told me to meet her at her boutique saying that she wanted to talk to me about something important.
My Dad died for me that day when he cheated on my mom.
Agnes is good to me too, but I’ll never accept her as my mother. I call her mom.. Because my mother told me not to disrespect her.
And Vince..  he is my only brother. My little brother.
When I was on my way to her boutique she called me and told me not to come and that she’ll meet me at my house.
I said ok.
But I wanted to meet her.
So I didn’t stop the car.
When I was about to enter the boutique I saw her.
Mia cara.
But what was she doing here? In a wedding gown boutique?
My pulse quickened at the possibilities of my own thoughts.
No. No. No.
This can’t happen.
She isn’t getting married to anyone other than me.
She isn’t buying a wedding dress for herself.
She better not. She must not.
My thoughts were eating me inside, my mind was racing and my heartbeat was irregular.
Just as I was about to go inside and ask her for whom the fuck does she think she’s trying those wedding dresses for, when I heard her friend say that “This gown is perfect for my wedding.”
I sighed. Thank God.
I knew you’ll keep our promise Mia cara.
Olivia gave her a maroon gown and she took it hesitantly saying that it’s too heavy…. Damn, Mia cara you haven’t changed at all in your simplicity.
When she tried it on she was looking like.. my soon to be bride.
She was looking goddamn stunning.
It’s taking all my urge to not go to her right now and hold her.
You’re testing my patience Mia cara.
I like that color on her body.
Maroon.
It’s my favorite color from now on.
Just one more day Mia cara and then I’ll meet you.
I was staring at her.
Again, she noticed it.
She can sense my presence.
I hid.
She was feeling someone’s following her. Her friend told her not to worry. She didn’t listen to her.
You’re still stubborn Mia cara.
She’s coming to the entrance door.
Just then a boy entered the shop.
She knows him.
She smiled at him.
Why did she smiled at him?
Oh…. He’s her friend’s soon to be husband.
Good thing.