Chapter 25. Emilia

WEDDING NIGHT.
“You can call me anytime if you need anything. Call me Donna, by the way.” Donna said as I sat in his room.
She’s so lovely.
“Wait Donna, I think I have seen you before.” I asked while trying to remember where.
“You’ve seen me in his parents mansion. I used to work there but Hotshot insisted that I come here.” She said.
Hot shot? I laughed. That’s a cute nickname.
“But why did he insisted?” I asked.
“Because he doesn’t wanted you to feel alone in this huge villa.”
I was surprised. He did this…. For me?
“I should go now. I have to look in the kitchen. He’ll come after some time. You should rest.” She said beaming.
I nod.
I can’t believe I got married to that jerk.
And I’m even sharing a room with him.
The villa is indeed huge. I haven’t got a tour though. Maybe.. I should.
I was getting bored now.
I waited for him but he didn’t come. Why the hell I’m even waiting for him?
I got up and start to explore the room.
The room was so big. Everything so luxurious. I hate to think this but he actually got a good taste in furniture.
Our room was covered in a tint of black, grey and cream colored interior.
There was a large window. I gazed out of the window and I could see almost everything outside. But it was night time so there wasn’t much to see.
There was a King sized bed and Couches so comfy that I could sleep in them all day. His scent was in the room. Everywhere.
His guitar was hanging on the wall. With lots of his other things.
On the other side was a huge dressing table. And on the top of it was lots of perfumes. And I was surprised when I opened a drawer and found makeup in there.
So.. He did this for me..
I blushed.
I realized it was the first time I blushed for him. 
There were two more doors in the bedroom. One was Washroom and the other was the closet. When I entered it I was shocked.
I’ve never seen that much big closet. There were two sides inside, one was his and one was mine. My clothes were hanging in there like he made this closet especially for me. When I checked the clothes they were all so pretty that I wanted to wear them all at once. He brought every dress from every brand I’ve ever known. There were a separate corner for shoes too.
After exploring the room I got back to the bed. Just when I sat the door opened.
Our eyes met. He closed the door.
He took off his suit coat. And looked at me up and down.
I swallowed and looked away.
“Go and change.” He said with his deep voice. Why does he looked pissed?
He could have said that without being rude. I thought.
From now on I have to obey his orders and just the thought of it is killing me.
I was still in my wedding dress.
“Why? I will change whenever I want. You can’t order me around.” I said with confidence.
He paused and looked at me with his dark eyes.
“Do you want me to fuck you, Mia cara?” he said while coming closer.
I gasped. Fuck me? Hell no.
I shook my head. “No. Absolutely not.”
“This dress is driving me crazy. Go and change before I’ll do anything that you won’t like.”
I guess he’s angry at something. But I’m pretty sure it’s not my wedding dress he’s angry at.
I changed into my night gown.
When I got back into the bedroom I saw him looking out of the window. He was smoking.
“Why do you smoke?” I asked hesitantly.
“Because sometimes we need to kill ourselves a little to stay alive…” He said while looking outside the window.
Why is he avoiding me? I guess…. That’s a good thing. That way he can’t get close to me.
“So which part of you, you’re killing tonight?” I ask while going to bed to take the pillows. Because there is no way in hell that I’m going to sleep with this jerk.
He paused.
“Fear.” He said while turning to look at me.
“For what?” I asked confused.
“Fear that I’ll lose my control, Mia cara. ” He said while coming towards me.
My eyes widen When I realized what losing control means. I clenched the pillows hard.
“That’s why I’m sleeping on the couch.” I said while going towards the couch.
Just then he held my wrist. I turned.
“You can’t sleep on the couch.” He said.
“I can’t sleep with you. What if…. What if you lose your control?" I ask trying to free my hand from his grip.
“I won’t. Sleep on the bed.” He said demanding.
“No.” I said.
“Sleep on the bed!” he said.
“No!”
“Now!”
“Make m-”
He quickly covered my mouth with his hand.
He looked in my eyes.
Trust me, Mia cara. That is a sentence you won’t want to finish.” He said while smirking.
I blink. His eyes growing darker. He is actually right. I never want to finish that sentence. Never.
“Now go to bed like a good girl. Understand?” he asked.
His hand was still on my mouth so I couldn’t say anything. So I just nod.
He released me.
I sat on the bed. I adjust the extra pillows between the bed.
“There has to be a boundary between us and don’t you dare cross that.” I said glaring at him.
“We’ll see about that.” He said with his devilish grin while going inside the closet.
He is Such a jerk.
I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.
I heard the sound of water running down and hitting the floor. He’s showering.
I tried to sleep but I couldn’t.
After sometime I heard the sound of the door being opened. My eyes were still closed.
I swallowed when I heard him whisper, “I'm sorry for being rude. That client of mine pissed me off. I didn't mean to be rude at your wedding dress. In fact I planned on saying a lot of things today. You were looking like a goddess in that wedding dress. I just couldn't get enough of you." he paused to lay down as he pull the blanket over us. He whispered again," You're probably asleep ad I'm saying all those things now. It's stupid of me. Isn't it? You know i redecorated this villa for you. The way you always wanted as a teenager. Do you want to hear what did you said back then?" he was about to continue talking when i immediately turned around.
"Yes. Tell me." i said with enthusiasm. He was surprised. He smiled. "You were hearing?" i nodded.
"I remember one time we were in the park sitting on the grass when you said that you'll only marry me. I said you don't have to if you don't want but you said that you'll only marry me. You made a promise. You told me that in wedding gift you want a huge villa with all those little details that I've fulfilled now." he was playing with my hair and i wanted to push him away so bad but i didn't.
" What details?" i asked." You'll see tomorrow." he smiled. I rolled my eyes at him and turned around.
"Don't touch me or I'll sleep on the couch." i warned him.
"It's a hard task" he said.
"Then I'm going." i move a little but he pulled me.
"Ok. I won't." he said as he released me.
"Buonanotte, Mia cara.”
I smiled. I know the meaning of this one. I replied him.
“Good night.”