Chapter 15. Vincent

Emilia was gone for a while now. She needed to use the restroom.
I think she must be lost.
I got inside and noticed that Hadrian was home already. His car was here. I got inside the mansion and start looking for her. I found her in the hallway.
Hadrian was holding her hands.
Why is he holding her hands?
“Umm… bro she’s your sister in law and it doesn’t make any sense, I mean you touching her.” I said calmly.
He freed her.
He was looking like he was going to explode any minute.
“Oh, so that’s my sister in law?” he said with hint of sarcasm in his voice.
“Do you guys know each other?” I asked both of them.
“I don’t know him. But your brother seems like he mistook me for someone else." She said while coming towards me.
I put my hand on her lower back.
Hadrian was watching our every movement.
Why is he acting like that?
“Yeah, maybe.” He said as he looked away.
“Hadrian, let’s go. Attend the function with us.” I said to him.
“No. I’m tired. You guys should go and enjoy your engagement party and also Congratulations.” He is using his sarcastic tone again.
What’s wrong with him? He’s acting so strange. He should be happy for me. I’ll talk to him later, After the party.
"Alright. You should rest. Let’s go, honey.” I said and I felt him close his eyes so tight, it might break.
Maybe he’s tired.
We got back to the party.