Chapter 30. Emilia

He didn’t answered my question of moving aside.
“Did you missed me?” he asked with a hint of devilish grin in his eyes.
“No.” I reply, stopping my real feelings from creeping up my throat and satisfy his cruel curiosity.
Little did I knew I missed him. But it can’t change the fact that I hate him.
He stared at me with his straight face.
“Can you please stop staring at me like that?” I asked.
“Like what?”
“Like I’m your dinner.”
“Maybe I’m hungry.” He smirked.
When I realized what that meant my eyes grew wide.
He’s such a jerk.
“The dinner is almost ready. You should go and get fresh.” I said.
He glanced at my lips and then he looked away.
When he was going I heard him mutter, “Dammit.”
I bite my lips from smiling.
After dinner he wanted to show me something.
“Where are we going? I’ve seen the whole house already.” I said as we descend the stairs,him holding my hand even though i tried to pull away.
“You haven’t seen this place.” He said as he took me to a dark room. He turned on the lights.
“Wow.” Escaped my mouth.
There was a theatre. A family cinema.
Comfy couches were sitting there In U shape. There was a huge screen in the front. Little candle lamps were attached to the walls. LED lights everywhere.
Everything looks so amazing.
When I turned to look at him he was already staring at me.
God… his stare.
“You like it?” he asked.
“I love it.” I said while smiling.
When I realized I’m smiling I bit my lip. I don’t want to smile for him.
He noticed.
“Don’t bite your lip Mia cara. Or else I’ll do it for you. And right now, I don’t think you’re comfortable enough with me to kiss you.” He said while leaning in.
I immediately stop biting.
“So… are we going to watch a movie?” I asked trying to change the subject.
“Yes. Are you still into romantic comedies?” he ask while he set up the huge screen.
Romantic comedies… how does he know that…
“You can play whatever you want.” I said while sitting on the couch.
“Let’s watch 365 days” he said while sitting and giving me his stupid evil grin.
“No.” I immediately snatch the remote from him. There’s no way I’m going to watch that dirty film with him.
“I’ve heard it’s a very good film.” He said.
“It’s not. It’s a very… dirty film.” I said.
He smirked.
In the end we decided to watch ‘Home alone’ because that was the only film I was comfortable watching with him.