Chapter 12. Vincent

I was talking to some client on the phone when she got out of the changing room.
Wow.
She is looking like a goddess.
I didn’t even realized that I was staring at her.
“OMG, Emy. You look beautiful. You should take this one.” Said her friend Mia.
“Yeah. We also have matching earrings for this dress. Vincent how does this look on your soon to be fianceé?” Olive asked teasingly.
“Yeah, it.. It looks beautiful.” I said.
I should have said more. I will. Tonight.
She was blushing.
We bought that dress. And other things.
I drop her to her house.
Her friends got out of the car. She stayed.
“Thank you for all this.” She said while looking at me.
“Are you happy with all this? I mean… I know it’s sooner.. But I think it’s good.” I asked with concerned.
“No. It’s fine. I’m good with all this. And I think I’m happy too.”  She said while blushing.
“You blush too much.” I said teasingly.
She rolled her eyes. And here we go again. Why does she do that? Doesn’t she know how much I love it. She must stop doing that.
When she realized she looked at me.
“I’m really sorry but you know it’s my habit. I can’t make it stop. And now that we’re getting into each other’s life, you have to bear it.
“I don’t mind it”. I said smirking.
“I should go.” She smiled.
“Yeah. I can’t wait to see you tonight.” I said happily.