Chapter 34. Emilia

“Mia stop staring at him. I think he’s getting uncomfortable.” Alicia said to Mia.
“Yeah, I know. I’m trying not to stare. I think I’ve found my life partner.” She said as she beamed excitedly.
Olivia laughed.
“Should I talk to him about you?” Olivia asked Mia.
“No! It would be so embarrassing.” Mia said as she hid her face in her palms.
We laughed.
Lucy slept on my lap. I love her so much. She’s so cute and fluffy. I kissed her cheek. The boys were talking about work. My eyes accidentally met his. But he was already staring at me.
I blushed and looked away.
After dinner they all were gone. I entered the bedroom. He was sitting on the bed and was on his laptop. He looked up at me and smiled.
“Come here, Mia cara.” He said as he closed the laptop and put it aside.
I hesitated.
I did as he said. I sat with him on the bed.
“Yes?” I asked as he hold my both hands in his.
He looked down at my hands and then at me again.
“I had never celebrated my birthday like this before,” he said.
I smiled. “Then how did you used to celebrate it?”
“Club or parties.” He said as he played with my ring in my finger. Slipping it up and down.
I wanted to go but i also wanted to sit with him.
I sometimes hate my feelings.
"Mia cara?" he looked into my eyes with... Love.
"Yes?"
"You're my world." he smiled.
"I know."
He was about to say something but i stood up.
“I’ve got you gifts.” I said as i went in the closet to grab the shopping bags.
I sit with him and give him the bag.
“Why did you bought this much gifts for me?” he asked as he took out the gift boxes.
“I’ve never bought a gift for a man before so I didn’t knew what you’d like. So I bought what I thought you’d like.”
“You are enough of a gift for me. There wasn’t a need for these.” He said.
I blushed.
“Open them.” I said.
He first unpacked the medium sized box. It was a coffee mug. It was all black.
“It’s special.” I said.
“How?” he asked.
“When you put the mug on your palm, It changes color according to the person’s mood. When it changes to green color it means the person is happy, and when it changes to Blue it means the person is sad, white when angry and lastly red when the person is feeling love.” I said.
Hadrian put the mug on his palm and in three seconds it was all red. He smiled and looked at me.
I blushed.
“Open the other ones.” I said completely ignoring him.
He unpacked them and it was a watch, a perfume, a camera, and a keychain with his and mine pic.
“I didn’t have your solo pic.. So they made it with our wedding pictures that I had.”
“I prefer your picture in this key chain.” He said as he put all those gifts aside.
“Actually, I wanted another gift.” He said as he held my hands in his.
“What?” I asked.
“A kiss.” He said as he leaned in.
“I… why not?” I said as I got up from there.
He looked at me with skeptical face. He must be thinking why I’m willing to kiss him without hesitation. But he forgot that I hate him.
“Wait a minute.” I said as I ran out of the bedroom and to the kitchen.
I stuffed my mouth with strawberries and ate a bunch of them. Then I got back in the bedroom.
I smiled and sat in front of him. He looked skeptical. . I place my palm on his cheek and leaned in to kiss him. My lips met his in a soft kiss. He deepen the kiss by pulling me to him. After five seconds I pull away and looked at him with pure confusion. He smiled. “What?” he asked.
“Aren’t you feeling anything?” I asked.
“Feeling what?” he asked.
I hesitated. “You are Allergic to strawberries and I ate them. But you’re not feeling it?
He looked at my lips. “I am allergic to them but it doesn’t matter when your mouth has it’s taste.” He said as he pulled me to him and kissed me again. I tried to pull away but he didn’t let me. He kissed me on my lips and then cheek and then down on the jaw and then down on my collar bone. God, what the hell is he doing? I instantly regret my decision of kissing him with my will. Now, I don’t think he’s going to leave me.
“Hadrian, leave me.” I said as he tightened his grip around me.
“No.” he said as he suddenly lightly pushed me on the bed and got on top of me.
“Leave me.” I struggled to get out of his grip as he kissed my neck. I felt fireworks all over my body as he slipped his hand under my shirt and on my stomach.
“No.” he said as he bite my neck.
A moan escaped my mouth as I whispered, “You should go and work. You should definitely go.”
“Go here,” he said as he kissed my neck again, “or here?” he said as he kissed my shoulder.
“Hadrian please, leave me or else I’ll not sleep beside you on the bed.” I warned him.
He finally stopped and looked in my eyes. He slowly held my wrist and placed his thumb on my pulse.
“Your heart is saying that you want me but your tongue is denying it.” He said as he leaned in to kiss me again but I immediately cover my mouth with my hand. He stopped and looked in my eyes. He smiled and then kissed my hand that was covering my mouth.
“I don’t want you.” I said as I finally pushed him aside and was about to stand up when he grabbed my wrist and made me sit on his lap.
“God, leave me.” I was trying not to shout.
“Why don’t you want me?” he asked as he kissed my neck.
“Because I still hate you.” With that I pressed my heel on his bare foot with my full strength until he released me.