Chapter 26. Emilia

I couldn't stop smiling.

I didn't knew that she was actually talking to me without saying that she hates me over and over again and that she knew the meaning of this one. I didn't expect she'd reply me.

But her eyes were closed. And she was facing the other side of the bed.

I laid down. When I came into the room I was so pissed because it's been a week and the project hasn't been done. And I was also pissed because now that she was finally mine but she didn't want me touch her.

Everyday I sleep on this bed thinking about her and tonight she's sleeping beside me. It feels like a dream. An unrealistic dream.

I don't know how I'm fighting the urge to kiss her... to hold her.... . I don't want to force her, though. It'll happen when she'll be ready. No hurry. I don't want her to hate me. She has hated me enough before the wedding. Now, I want to treat her nicely. Like she's my queen. I may be the villain of her story but she's the heroine of my story.

I always thought of making this moment memorable but here we are... laying down. because of her memories. I wish I could make her recover them. Make her realize that we loved eachother. Make her realize I still do.

I was facing her back. She was wearing a black silk nightgown. I think she fell asleep.

Just then she moved and turned. Now she was facing me.

Damn.

She's beautiful.

She was in deep sleep.

I wasn't getting tired of looking at her face. She looks like a baby while sleeping.

That was it. How can I sleep while she's beside me?

I carefully crossed her boundary of pillows. I put them aside.

Now there was nothing between us.

I laid down. I was looking at her again. I carefully put a strand of hair aside from her eyes.

She's fucking adorable and adorably fuckable.

I smiled at my thought.

And in the end, I got my stolen love back.