Part 33

(Paul POV)

Paul grabbed your face and kissed you deeply, feeling your anxiety melt away as he ran his hands down your face to your neck as the singer moved his lips against yours. Your hands moved to his hair, and you pulled him close to your body. He lifted you up and moved you to his lap, running his hands through your hair. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours and smiled as you looked back at him.

"You brought me up here to kiss me? You could have done that downstairs baby," You whispered.

"No, that's not the only reason why I brought you up here. I have a question for you. I know it's been less than a month that we have been together but I am going to be alone in this big house. You should move in with me. You don't have to share a bed with me. I can set you up in your own room." Paul whispered.

"What about my dog?" You asked.

"He can come too of course," He replied

"Okay, Ill do it. When do you want me to come?" You said.

"Hopefully, I can get you to cum in about five minutes." He replied with a smirk.

"Shut up and kiss me," You said, grabbing his shirt

He smirked and wrapped his hand in your hair before the guitarist pressed his lips against yours. You groaned out as he moved his mouth from your lips to your neck, licking and sucking the soft skin below your earlobe. Paul pushed you down to the bed and moved his hand to his dress pants, undoing the button as you lifted up your dress to your stomach. The singer stood up and ran to the door, locking it quickly before he walked back to the bed and pulled on his pants and boxers. You spread open your legs and moved your fingers to your clit, rubbing it slowly and biting your lip. The guitarist groaned and grabbed his cock, pumping it as he watched you play with yourself in front of him.

"Fuck kitten, daddy loves watching you play with yourself like that. Do you want me inside of you?" Paul asked

"Yes, daddy please," You begged

He grabbed your fingers and brought them to his lips, sucking your juices off of them as he climbed on to the bed with you and slid his dick into your pussy. The two of you let out a deep groan as Paul wrapped his hand around your throat, as he started thrusting inside of you. Paul fucked you deep until the headboard started thumping against the wall. You grabbed the singer's hand that held your throat as the two of you held eye contact with each other. Paul leaned forward and kissed your lips as he removed his hand before and rolled the two of you over so that you straddled his lap. Your dress covered the two of you and you rolled your hips against the guitarist, making him groan out. Paul reached under your red dress and rubbed your clit, feeling your legs shake against his. He could feel his own orgasms building as a knock sounded on the door.

Paul covered your mouth and rolled you onto your back as you looked up at him in shock. He kissed your lips as the knocking continued on the door and the door handle jingled. The singer pulled out of you and zipped up his pants before walking to the door, opening it just a crack to find his teenage son standing in front of him with an all-knowing smile.

"What's up, son?" Paul asked, quickly walking into the hallway and shutting the door behind him

"The guys want to play for a bit and want you down there, if you are free," Evan asked

"Uh yeah, do you want to go grab our guitars and meet me down there in about ten minutes?" The singer replied

"Sure, pops just finish that brief discussion I heard when I walked up. Ill give you fifteen minutes to finish up and clean up," Evan said.

Paul laughed and slapped his son on the shoulder before walking back into the bedroom, seeing you standing in front of the mirror fixing your dress and hair. Paul walked behind you and moved the hair away from your neck, kissing it, as the two of you held eye contact with each other as he moved his lips across your shoulders. He pulled away and turned you to face him, as he swiped his hand across the face before he pulled you to him.

"I love you, babydoll, and you are going to make me a happy boyfriend and dominate. I promise you are going to love every minute we are together. Here in two weeks the band will be touring the world, so there will be unknown places. Ill get to show you." the singer said.

"Just give me some time to think about all of this, okay? This is all moving too fast," You replied, turning to walk out the door.

"Wait Y/N, let's talk about this for a minute. How did you change your mind so quickly about this?" Paul asked.

"Lets just go enjoy the party and then we will discuss it over breakfast tomorrow morning," you said

You kissed the side of the guitarist's face before you turned on your high heels and walked out the door down the stairs, leaving Paul stunned and standing alone in his bedroom in his thousand dollar suit.