Part 28

(Paul POV)

Paul slammed his office door before pulling his jacket off and falling into his chair. He saw you out of the corner of his eye, seeing the scared look written across your face. The singer crooked his finger at you, calling you over to him, seeing you slowly get up and smooth out your dress before you walked over to him. He held his arms open and pulled you to his lap.

"I'm sorry I scared you. I'm just so mad at them. They go behind my back and set up something after I told them to give me a week," he said

"Maybe a couple of days in Vegas would do you some good. We could have a mini vacation if you want me to go," you replied

"It's a work thing, so of course you'll be there, but maybe a few days alone would be good. I like how you think," the singer said, leaning forward

The two of you kissed and paul ran his hand down your body, feeling you tense up and then relaxed as you grabbed his hand and put it on your thigh, making the singer grin. Paul deepened the kiss, swiping his tongue across your bottom lip as he moved his hand under your dress, rubbing your thigh as he inched his fingers closer to your pussy. You opened your mouth to him and your tongues moved slowly together as Paul felt your hands on the buttons of his shirt slowing undoing each one.

"Wait, a second sweetheart, we can't do this here," Paul whispered kissing your fingers

"But I want you so bad, Mr Stanley. Let's go to your house and you can do what we both been wanting since I walked into this office two weeks ago," you whispered back

"What about the date rule?" He replied, leaning his forehead against yours.

"Fuck it. I'm ready for you and I don't think you're gonna end it the next day. You aren't in high school," you said.

"I have a few more minutes but come to my house for dinner and we will talk about this all," Paul replied, kissing your lip

"Okay, and call your son back. He called when Doc and Gene showed up," you said as you hopped off his lap.

Paul buttoned his shirt back up and ran his hand through his hair, trying to catch his breath as he thought back to the possibility of where the night could lead the two of you. He grabbed his cell phone and quickly dialed his son's number, welcoming the minor distraction from you for a moment. The singer watched you walk out the door, feeling his dick twitch as his son's voice came across the line. Paul quickly cleared his throat and tried to put his focus back on the present.

"Hey dad, I was calling about this party you're throwing. Do you want to meet for lunch?" Evan asked.

"I actually have a meeting in an hour. Come to the house after school and you can meet my girlfriend," Paul replied

The line went silent for a moment, making the singer pull the phone away from his ear, checking to make sure his firstborn hadn't disconnected the call before Evan spoke again, making the guitarist grin slightly to himself. He jotted something down before hanging up the phone and grabbing his note pad, racing out the door to the next meeting.