4. ~Changed~

Written: 1 March 2023__________

__________

After a bunch of crying over 'Five feet apart' and making pizza for lunch we are standing over June's bed looking at our choices for outfits.

She was not kidding when she said she bought 7 whole outfits yesterday.

And man are they hot.

The only problem being they are very revealing. Of course I have no problem with wearing revealing clothes except... In my situation I need to hide my stomach and back... And the clothes she has aren't that promising.

Looking at June I lift an eyebrow. "You serious right now?"

Her mouth falls open in disbelief. "Is this not enough to choose from?"

I stare at her wide eyed as I shake my head. "We're gonna freeze to death June!"

Not only are they tight, short and revealing but they are thin as well. And maybe if I didn't have cuts on my back and blue bruises on my torso I would wear them -dispite the cold. I just can't wear them tonight. 

She sighs "Fuck, you're right." She walks into her closet and returns with her arms filled with different types of clothes. Warmer and more covering clothes.

I smirk. "Much better."

After rumbling through all the different choices I settled on a pair of thick, black jeans, a black top with a very low v neck and a leather jacket with flowers on it. It covers all bruises and scars.

I had convinced June that it would be better if we did our looks separately to surprise each other

I had convinced June that it would be better if we did our looks separately to surprise each other... And she fell for it.

I let out a sigh of relief once the clothes are on my body and no longer moving against the cuts. My makeup is soft yet strong all at once. I have a smoky eye and red lips.

My blonde hair is in a half up half down style letting it cover my small freshly healed scar on the back of my neck. I kicked when he tried to hit.