20. ~Road trip~

IMPORTANT!! The next chapter will be a joined one. If you have read Racing for love you would know about the chapter that contains 4 chapters all in one. That one had 7k words. The next one will also have multiple chapters in one and it will be LONG.

Anyways enjoy.

Written: 12 April 2023

___________

Well... This is awkward.

I'm currently standing in front of a gaping June after telling her about my make out session with Nick two days ago.

Yup that's right we are already on the day of our road trip to Evergreen beach! Nick said I'd be driving with him and little Delilah. We decided on that since it would be easier with two people. (Nick drives and I look after Delilah) June with Dean while Trevor drives alone. The only reason Trevor doesn't come with me and Nick is because he wants to race with his car in Evergreen beach.

And I had only found out the day we went shopping that Nick has more than just his Dodge. (Obviously he's a billionaire) He also owns a white range rover as a family car... One they only drive when Delilah is along.

I asked if Nick didn't want to race (since we're driving with the range rover) he just told me he has a few more cars at his parent's house

I asked if Nick didn't want to race (since we're driving with the range rover) he just told me he has a few more cars at his parent's house. Of course he does.

Now me and June are both standing toe to toe with a suitcase each. Me with a grin and her with her jaw hanging.

Like I said I told her about the makeout session.

"You kissed him!" She screams so loud I'm afriad Penny would hear.

"Shhh!" I shush her while my hand covers her mouth. "And no. He kissed me. I just kissed him back." I correct her.

Her eyes widen more. Slowly I remove my hand and she smirks. "I'm so happy for you Lia. He's a hottie too."

I nod my head agreeing.

Suddenly we hear loud cars pull up. June's face lights up when she sees Dean. And my face falls in awe at Nick looking like he's in daddy mode in the range rover.