60. ~Pup cup~

Hello Billy's. I've been avoiding this chapter for almost two days now. I just don't want the book to end. But thankfully there's two bonus chapters to look forward too. Enjoy!

Also SMUT warning!!! If you're uncomfortable reading it stop at the *** and continue at the ***

Oh and btw the smut was so not planned.

Written: 9 November 2023.
___________

Two months later.

It's been two months since Nick killed Silas. And everything has been perfect.

We moved back to our home about three days after Nick gave me the kittens and we couldn't be happier. Potato and the kittens get along better than I thought they would. I have caught them all sleeping while cuddling on many occasions. Nick is back to running the gang smoothly, without any problems and I'm happily living in the mansion while doing NYU online classes.

It's been a while since I heard anything from Papa and I think that's for the best. Surprisingly the news hasn't said anything about him and I'm starting to wonder if he's even still working and going on trips. But then I remember of all the awful things he did to me so I immediately stop wondering.

It's a saterdag evening when I finish my online classed and realize that I haven't left the bedroom in hours. I stand up and stretch my hands above my head. My legs feels like jelly from sitting for that long so I decide to take a walk downstairs to get myself some water.

When I'm down the stairs I see Casper and Nickle playing with the cat toys we bought them a few weeks ago. I bend down and pet each of them.

When I'm done giving them some kisses and hugs I go into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water. That's when the front door opens and Nick walks in looking as good as always. He's dressed in a all black suite with a blue dress shirt. His hair is messy and it looks like he had ran his hand through it too many times today. It must have been a stressful day.

At the thought of that, I walk up to him and before he can even blink I'm on my tippy toes and my lips are on his. Nick doesn't hesitate to kiss me back. His hands go straight to my cheeks and mine goes into his hair. When his tongue asks for entry I don't deny it. And just like that we are making out in the living room.

***

Nick soon starts walking forward while keeping his lips connected to mine. I fall down on the couch and Nick lands on top of me making sure to fall onto his hands to keep from crushing me. 

When Nick bites my bottom lip a breathless moan escapes me. I want to hear him too. I pull on his hair strands and a groan comes from him making me grin. When we finally pull apart I'm so out of breath I can't even take air straight to my lungs. But Nick seems to be perfectly fine because he continues to lay kisses down my jaw into my neck and before I know it he's already sucking on my sweet spot making the little air I have left in my lungs fly out in a loud moan.