42. ~Eat~

My poor baby Liana is going through so much🙁. Oh and btw I had to delete this chapter two times because I hated it haha isn't it funny  (Note the sarcasm)

Enjoy... Kinda because I still hate it.

 Kinda because I still hate it

Written: 1 July 2023.
___________

I lay with my body completely still. Not moving a single muscle. I lay so still I can feel my heartbeat in my chest. I lay this still because everytime I move some of the worst pain I have ever felt in my entire life shoots through my entire body. It gets so bad I cry and scream until I pass out. But the doctor and Nick (no matter how badly he wants to) can't help me with that. I only get a certain amount of pain medication and it doesn't help much.

The pain suddenly just got worse the morning after I cried in Nick's arms. The doctor said it's because the numbing injections he gave me wore off.

Papa had never hurt me this bad. The cuts on my arms and legs are so deep it needed multiple stitches. And he hit my back alot harder then he always did. Along with that my face is swollen and my feet has cuts under them that prevents me from walking.

Slowly I turn my head and look up at the plain white ceiling. Blinking up as my mind wonders.

Flashback.

I lay as still as I can as I cry harder and harder. The tears runs faster and faster. The pains get's worse.

Why is he doing this?

My legs and arms are bleeding uncontrollably and my head hurts from when he threw me agianst the cabinet.

As I see Papa turn around to get something in the kitchen I take my chance to jump up and run to the front door.

So I gather all my strength and push myself up. Just as Papa turns around and starts walking towards me, I start limping towards the door quickly. As I limp down the long hallway I throw everything on the counters off onto the floor. Trying with all my might, to stop him from getting to me. But as I throw off a vase with flowers it pulls along a crystal bowl, making it fall and break infront of me. Not stopping fast enough I step with both my feet into the glass, making me scream out in pain. I fall to my knees and cry out more as the glass cuts through the skin there too.

End of Flashback.

Tears stream down my face as I remember that awful night

I lift my fingers carefully and slowly but lightly run them over the bandages that are wrapped around my knees.

After two days I still can't believe Papa would do that to me.

The anger and furry in his eyes as he thought about me leaving him was surprising just as much as it was scary. I didn't think it would be such a big deal to him. I thought he'd be happy that I was finally leaving.