51. ~Fault~

The last few days have been so hard for me, Billy's. And I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting.

I want to talk about how cruel and unfair this world is. Three days ago I went outside to see my baby bull terrier looking very sick. I took him inside and drenched him in cold water. I thought it was the heat since here in South Africa we are going from winter to summer, but yesterday proved me wrong. I went outside to find my poor baby in the worst condition. He was showing obvious signs of poison. Before I could even think of something to do my baby took his last breath right then and there. I called our small town vet and told them all the symptoms he had. They told me he was poisoned. They said it was most likely someone threw a piece of meat that had been laced with something into my yard and he ate it happily not knowing his fate. I wish I knew who did this to him but I don't. And it just shows what kind of generation we live in.

Rest in peace Kongo🙁

Written: 5 October 2023

___________

I can barely walk. And it's all thanks to Nick. Am I mad? Not one bit. Last night was a night of euphoria. It was also a very important night because Nick took my virginity. And the bloody sheets this morning was proof of that. I immediately took the sheets off and threw them away the moment my eyes opened. I don't want a maid getting them. Especially Penny. I'm afriad she'll have a heart attack.

Last night made me realise how much I love Nick. I really, really love him. Everytime I hear his name my heart stutters. I need him in my life. He saved me in so many ways.

When Nick left the room I quicly took a bath while Delilah had some tummy time on the bathroom floor with toys. Then I got dressed in a comfy pair of black sweatpants and a cropped brown sweatshirt.

 Then I got dressed in a comfy pair of black sweatpants and a cropped brown sweatshirt