46. ~Needs~

The next two chapters are dedicated to every girly out there who acts like spending their man's money doesn't make them happy when in reality they enjoy it very much *wink wink*

LONG ASS CHAPTER AHEAD!

Ps: I'm watching The Witcher and oh boy Garold is one fineeee mf😐 huba huba 😩

Written: 13 July 2023.
_________

"Get up and get dressed love, you need clothes and feminine products." I faintly hear Nick say. I have a pillow over my head because I'm trying to act asleep.

I don't want to go.

Well more specifically, I don't want to exit the house looking the way I do.

I still have a light bruise on my cheek which will (most definitely) make people think Nick's abusive. And I still limp a bit.

I'm mostly afraid of the paparazzi. This morning I got a call from the hospital. Papa had a stroke. Apparently he was over working himself and had a stroke while in a meeting. So I know, Without a doubt, that paparazzi will go crazy to get all the dirt they can.

I know I shouldn't but... I still worry. I want to know that he'll be ok. But I know for a fact Nick is happy Papa had a stroke.

Since Papa won't be home for a few weeks I told Nick we should just go there to get all my stuff but he said he'll buy me all new ones and then we'll just get the important stuff.

"Sweet pea. Up." I sink into the bed when I hear Nick's stern voice.

"No." I mumble out. "It's unnecessary."

"No it's not. Up." Nick says agian.

"Very unnecessary." I fight back.

"How many tampons do you have left?" He asks and I don't miss the humor in his voice.

I sigh and lift my head making the pillow fall.

He has a point.

I only have three left. And no more pads.

"Fine. I'll get ready." I give in and Nick smirks.

"Thank you, love." He says and picks me up from the bed.

"What am I supposed to wear? I can't go out in only your t-shirt." I pinch the oversized shit I'm wearing and pull it up revealing my red Spiderman panties.

Nick thankfully bought me a few panties (All with super hero's on them) and night dresses the day after he found me. And he only brought me a pair of pajamas when he went to get Potato. So I have nothing to wear.

"You have a pair of leggings and one of my shirts with it will be fine." He kisses my cheek and places me down on the counter in the closet. I shiver as the cold marble touches my bottom.

Just as I look up a pair of black leggings are tossed straight onto my face. I groan.

I pull it from my face and examine it. "This is a nice pair of leggings."