44. ~Better~

Hiii Billy's! I'm so sorry for the sudden smut in the last chapter hehe. And I got my nails done... they aren't even that long but holy crap am I struggling. But enjoy this oneeee.

 But enjoy this oneeee

Written: 7 July 2023.
____________

"Yours." She whispers tiredly while her cheeks tint pink.

My heart does a backflip when I hear her say it. She's mine. And I'm her's.

"Hmm and I'm yours." I hum and reassure her.

She nods into my chest.

I slowly place her down on the bathroom counter and she lays her head back agianst the wall.

I go towards the cupboards and get out a small hand towel. I get it wet in warm water and turn back to Lia.

Liana might be the most beautiful girl in the world. She has her eyes closed with her messy blonde curls laying over her shoulders.

I slowly open her legs and start wiping her clean from the activities that just occurred. I'm so turned on right now I can feel my pants grow tighter by the second.

After cleaning Lia and wiping her face as well as tying hair into a messy bun, I pick her up and almost instantly her head goes into the crook of my neck.

We arrive to a bed with new bedsheets on and a clean room.

My maids work as quickly and as quietly as they can.

Lia looks at the bed before her cheeks go red. "Oh my God, someone saw it."

I chuckle. "It's okay Sweet pea. Everyone who works for me respects me greatly and if they don't...They most likely die."

"Why isn't Henny dead yet?" She asks with her eyes filled with amusement.

"He's good with knifes." I shrug.

"Oh come on, admit you like him atleast a tiny bit." She mocks rubbing her nose agianst mine.

I scoff. Me? Like Hendrick? Never.

Hendrick is young. 18. So, so young. He reminds me alot of myself when I was still in evergreen. Always so energetic and happy. He's a good kid. Although he went through some shit when he was a little kid. He thought himself how to work with knifes at the age of 16 and now he's the best knife thrower I have in my gang.

"That orgasm sure did put you in a talkative mood." I say smirking.

Lia's eyes go wide and she looks at me with bright cheeks. "It's mean to bring it up when you know it'll make my cheeks burn." She mumbles while holding her cheeks.

I chuckle. "You know... I still haven't heard a thank you." I tease as I lean forward making our foreheads touch.

Liana's face goes a shade darker. "T-Thank you Nick."