32. ~Beach~

Hi Billy's it's a long chapter... Agian.

Enjoy!

Written: 11 May 2023__________

__________

Holy fuck.

Did that just happen? Am I dreaming or did we just fucking dry hump? Holy fuck!

Ok now don't get me wrong I've slept with alot of girls. I'm not proud of it to be honest. But Liana's different. She's not just some girl I meet at a club then fuck and dump. No she's not just some girl. She's... Mine. She's everything I care about at this moment.

If someone told me too choose between killing Liana and killing myself I'd tell them to start digging a six feet deep hole because the gun is already pointed at my head.

I care for her alot more than you'd think, especially since we've only been officially dating for a week. And just to be clear even though we have only been dating for a few days I've been loyal to her ever since I met her a year ago. I haven't touched or looked at another girl in a sexual way since I laid eyes on her.

Back to the point, Liana's very shy. So shy that she can't even order her own food at a restaurant. So imagine my shock when she straight up came and straddled my lap without a problem. I was in that shock for only a few moments before I got completely exited. And no not because I thought we'd be doing stuff (which it turned out we did) but because she was busy warming up to me.

In my head it was like: Ok straddling now then making out and soon getting naked in front of each other!

What? I'm a guy.

But apparently the making out came sooner and we did kind of skip a few steps... Like a first date... Or being in a relationship for longer then 7 days.

I should really get that first date.

Turning off the tap I can't help but think about it once more.

The way her hips started grinding when I kissed that one spot under her ear. The way her hands tucked on my hair and clawed at my shirt. One thing is for sure, Liana get's horny real fast.

Not that I'm complaining.

We didn't even have actual sex and it felt that good. How amazing would it feel when I'm buried inside of her? And her moans! Fuck it's like an angel singing. She made me hard by just letting out one of them.

I'm pretty sure the day she just acts like she's moaning I'll be hard in a second.

Shaking my head I get rid of the images in my head since I can basically feel myself getting hard once more.

I quickly dry myself and get dressed in some clean black shorts and a black muscle-T.

I don't spend much time on my hair since it'll just be for nothing. As I open the door I find Lia sitting on the bed with a cherry red face. I smirk.