36. ~Meeting~

Take this as an extra chapter.

Enjoy

Written: 7 June 2023

____________

After being interrupted by Conner my mood went down hill.

Fuck I want her so bad.

Every inch of her body. I want it. From her pretty little blonde head down to her tiny pink painted toes, I want to cherish and worship her body.

And he just had to fucking interrupt.

With Lia's hand in mine we make our way towards the kitchen.

Her pitter patter feet echoes through the almost empty house. I slow down my steps to help her walk slower.

One of my steps equals like 5 of hers.

When we arrive in the kitchen I see my personal cheff busy making lunch.

Lia tries to take a seat on one of the island chairs but unfortunately she's a little too short. After watching her struggling for a bit and keeping my laughter in, I pick her up by her underarms and help her up on the stool.

She huffs and thanks me softly.

I shoo the cheff out of the room and remove the pizza from the oven that he was busy with.

I place the pizza on the counter along with two glasses of water and two cups of coffee.

And with that we start eating.

Lia gets a total of three slices in before she's full. I get the last seven.

When we are both done eating I lead her upstairs towards my room.

Since the house is quite warm I'm not surprised that Lia removes her jacket. But she keeps the fucking pants on. What a shame.

Lia ties her hair up into a messy bun before standing next to the bed where I'm laying.

I pull her onto the bed and straight onto my (now naked) chest.
Lia spreads her legs putting one on each side of my body. She leans forward and lays her head just under my chin. After a few minutes I feel her trailing kisses up my neck towards my jaw.

Fuck me... Please?

I keep my hands on the small of her back and start rubbing small soft circles with my tumbs.

When she's done with her kiss attack she lays her head back down.

After a minute of silence I can't help but ask. "Why didn't you go to college Sweet pea?"

Lia tenses her back a bit. After a bit she calms her muscles again.

"I-I wanted to go. But Papa wanted me to do business... I wanted to be a doctor. But Papa refused. He said being a doctor won't bring in enough money. So I didn't go." She explains in a soft sad voice.